Anti Virat Kohli Club

So is Anti-Virat only to do with his on-field performance? what about his poor choice for ad and bad acting in the Tamanna Ad? Or his on-field behavior?
Can't thrash Virat for bad acting. :giggle: Not an actor after all. Most of Bollywood are bad actors as well. On-field behaviour is a concern, though.
Well' date=' to be fair an avg of 38.8 in ODIs doesn't really tell that he's an FTB.. But his character will be tested this series after his continuous failures in recent times..[/quote'] The gap between the averages is staggering. 38 is not bad though, it's above average. We want that to be between good and very good.

Still debating.....:giggle: Here is the Kohli test for beleivers like me- His ODI average is 49.98....If it goes to the magic 50.00 ,I am out,otherwise I am in.. Also Let us see how well he handles Finn because he was totally owned by Junaid and Irfan and obviously Finn is as good as Junaid,if not better and definetely better than Irfan. Let us update Kohli vs Finn stats at the end of the series...will give us a true standing of his stature,

Still debating.....:giggle: Here is the Kohli test for beleivers like me- His ODI average is 49.98....If it goes to the magic 50.00 ,I am out,otherwise I am in.. Also Let us see how well he handles Finn because he was totally owned by Junaid and Irfan and obviously Finn is as good as Junaid,if not better and definetely better than Irfan. Let us update Kohli vs Finn stats at the end of the series...will give us a true standing of his stature,
Kohli's real Test is in Tests ... these are eventually useless ODIs which no one will remember.
Kohli's real Test is in Tests ... these are eventually useless ODIs which no one will remember.
True,but definitely will give a glimpse of his tempuramunt and also tailunt.....I mean my confidence was shaken in him when I saw how he handled Junaid Khan in the opening overs. He is probably our brightest hope in South Africa especially with the way our batting looks nowadays and these little battles will gives an indication of the player he will be. I seriously did not rate his 100 in Australia but his 100 in the last test against England was infact a better sign but that was a slow pitch...let us see...but you are right this series he is under no pressure and not a test by anymeans
Also Let us see how well he handles Finn because he was totally owned by Junaid and Irfan and obviously Finn is as good as Junaid,if not better and definetely better than Irfan.
Those were tough pitches to bat on. Bhuvaneswar Kumar looked like Glenn McGrath. :hysterical:
Those were tough pitches to bat on. Bhuvaneswar Kumar looked like Glenn McGrath. :hysterical:
That should not be an excuse to look completely lost especially when you are being hailed as the best thing to happen since SRT. Anyways I am not one of the Anti-Kohli fanclub members...Hope he does good....just that there are few signs of concern
So is Anti-Virat only to do with his on-field performance? what about his poor choice for ad and bad acting in the Tamanna Ad? Or his on-field behavior?
We're not concerned with these petty ads...let him go to hell with that... Performances for the team, that too the country and not the IPL matter for us:finger: