pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

yes it clearly states that they were killed in kashmir my question is what were they doing in india dint we already give you enough land which you named pakistan?
Are you messing with me or what I don't get it? It says he was killed by firing across the LOC

LOC is not a legal border dont you really know that:nono:
Thank you for saying what us Kashmiris have been saying for years. We live 8 miles from this khoon ki lakeer and have half the family living on the other side. Pakistan and India should get the hell out of Kashmir valley and let the ppl decide.

Thank you for saying what us Kashmiris have been saying for years. We live 8 miles from this khoon ki lakeer and have half the family living on the other side. Pakistan and India should get the hell out of Kashmir valley and let the ppl decide.
u say dat hoping kashmiris would decide to join pak.:giggle:

I am a Pak cricket team fan. It doesn't mean I want to join Pakistan the country. I despise Pak army and their politicians.
ok. Lot of pakistanis say dat India and pak should leave kashmiris and let the kashmiris determine what to do. They know dat in Kashmiri valley few % people are pro pak and hopefully kashmir would join pak in the future. u want evidence? y is it POK kashmiris never cry for freedom?

ok. Lot of pakistanis say dat India and pak should leave kashmiris and let the kashmiris determine what to do. They know dat in Kashmiri valley few % people are pro pak and hopefully kashmir would join pak in the future. u want evidence? y is it POK kashmiris never cry for freedom?
I am from pok and know the ground realities better then most here. Reason there is no uprising in pok is state is doing well economically. We have the highest literacy rate and lowest crime rate in Pakistan. There is still huge presence of anti Pak parties like JKLF who are the biggest student wing colleges and universities here. Another reason for no freedom movement is the fact that there is no Pakistan army roaming cities and towns committing atrocities here.

I am from pok and know the ground realities better then most here. Reason there is no uprising in pok is state is doing well economically. We have the highest literacy rate and lowest crime rate in Pakistan. There is still huge presence of anti Pak parties like JKLF who are the biggest student wing colleges and universities here. Another reason for no freedom movement is the fact that there is no Pakistan army roaming cities and towns committing atrocities here.
Doing well economically? can u share any proof for dat? Even if they are doing well economically does that mean they should not get their land and govt? isn't the low crime rate becoz if the of low population there? u don't have pak military in their cities becoz they don't indulge in violence asking for freedom.

pok is India and the people from there are indians stop spreading rubbish the current poor atmosphere there is bcos of pakistan and their sponsored terrorists i dont want india to repeat the mistake of creating another pakkistan. and not all the ppl there want to get separated from india

UK mein kaunsi khoon ki lakeer hai thakur :giggle: Angrezi passport and lecturing India/Pak smells of imperialism :nono:

UK mein kaunsi khoon ki lakeer hai thakur :giggle: Angrezi passport and lecturing India/Pak smells of imperialism :nono:
Lame. Living abroad doesn't mean I have cut all the ties with my homeland. My dad and rest of the family are living 8 miles from loc in Kotli district and hopefully I will be there in march.

Lame. Living abroad doesn't mean I have cut all the ties with my homeland. My dad and rest of the family are living 8 miles from loc in Kotli district and hopefully I will be there in march.
There's no We to it though as you want to claim with or without the touristy visits once in a while. Its they, your family that has a ball in the game, doesn't include your entire bloodline across planet earth.

Chalo bhaijaan I will be there on other side few miles...I have decided to answer Sarkar's call to arms...milte hain march mein.