SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

Probably Srini sneaked a couple of India cements logos unnoticed
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Just stop it FFS please! :wall: My head spinning now that I see this name appears in each and every discussion in our SL cricket forum. No single page goes without a praise about him, good and bad.. Sanga did this, Sanga did that.. Nanga choked it, Nanga should retire ODIs, etc. etc.. :facepalm: Just came here to get a break from the torture but no escape for me :((

Just stop it FFS please! :wall: My head spinning now that I see this name appears in each and every discussion in our SL cricket forum. No single page goes without a praise about him, good and bad.. Sanga did this, Sanga did that.. Nanga choked it, Nanga should retire ODIs, etc. etc.. :facepalm: Just came here to get a break from the torture but no escape for me :((
lol i was just kidding there sanga is one of the greatest players in test cricket :agree:
lol i was just kidding there sanga is one of the greatest players in test cricket :agree:
In test, yes of course :winky: just that it gets boring for me to discuss or compare older players time and again. Australia should have played both Johnson and Doherty on this track. Starc is overrated. They are in a big trouble now.
In test, yes of course :winky: just that it gets boring for me to discuss or compare older players time and again. Australia should have played both Johnson and Doherty on this track. Starc is overrated. They are in a big trouble now.
he bowled well against your team and sa and bettered johnson in wk column that may be the reason

Bhajji and Zaheer Khan these days just do crazy slog shots in Test cricket. Bhajji especially can apply himself. And even yestday he was doing decent and should have stayed on to give support to MSD. Wonder why Bhajji and Zaheer Khan think they need to hit the ball out of the park in Test cricket at a time when a set batsman is still at the other end. Its a different matter if only the tailenders were batting. Then it is ok. Even Bhuvneshwar Kumar - a nervous Test debutant showed a lot of application. Well done Bhuvi (yes he can bat a bit, but still needs to show application - which he showed) 153180.1.jpg