The Congress Thread: Tracking India's Grand Old Party

jairamesh

But what has angered them the most is Rahul's ISI comments. Disappointed and disheartened, the people feel cheated as to how can Rahul make such an insensitive statement, especially after the Congress had earlier claimed to be their rescue rangers. "The statement by Rahul Gandhi is completely wrong. It is not correct for such a big leader to speak like this. We condemn his statement and feel that he should apologise", said one of the residents. Another resident added, "Just because he had spoken to us earlier does not mean he can say anything he wants to" People had already lost their homes earlier and now considering what has transpired due to Rahul's comments, there is a feeling they've lost some of their self respect too. The people continue to remain clueless with absolutely no idea as to what the future beckons them.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/disappointment-descends-over-muzaffarnagar-following-rahuls-comments/430688-3-242.html Not a single word of condemnation from secular pappu fans :sad:

So by that standard' date=' all the personal attacks by congis and the left towards modi in the past 10 years makes them all illiterate as well. Glad we clarified this :nice:[/quote'] Hitler, Fascist, Maut ka saudagar,Sanke, Scorpion, Monkey, Mad dog, Gangu Teli , Gandi nali ka kida from the classy Gandhi party. :giggle:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/gaffe-at-rahuls-rally-congress-leader-confuses-him-with-father/430830-80-258.html
To keep up the enthusiasm of crowds - waiting since 9 am to listen to Rahul Gandhi who arrived at 1 pm, several local leaders delivered speeches that were less than enthralling.
For this country, Rahul Gandhi has sacrificed his life," he said.
I thought Pappu is dumb , but pappunatics are dumber than him :hysterical: :hysterical:

Zero personal attacks by Rahul Gandhi against Modi - hazaaron the other way. Studying in grade 4 when you are 15 starting to show its class.
In which class did Sonia studied when she called Modi, "Maut Ka Saudagar". :hysterical::hysterical: Where has Modi called any abusive word to Rahul, he just took chutki on the speech of Pappu. I know you will defend it but you did not find any Zahiliyat in IB officer briefing Pappu about ISI and Pappu telling the same in Public Rally. Pappu using Hindu Muslim word everywere and Modi using Development words everywhere.

Dear Rahul, Please, stop talking. Since you’re a symbol of the youth of this country, I will try and explain the situation to you through an internet meme. Rahul-Gandhi-Meme.png

You see Rahul, there are very few of us left who, despite your party’s shambolic governance record, are still willing to hear you out. This is not because you are god’s gift to man as sycophants around you would have you believe, but only because we disagree ideologically with the right. Everytime you open your mouth not only does it become harder to take you seriously, but you also embarrass us in public. In Mumbai, there’s a stereotype about “Delhi chicksâ€. It’s believed that Delhi women look really hot and have a sense of mystery around them, but as soon as they start talking it all comes crashing down. You, Rahul, are like that mythical hot Delhi chick. I know by the time this goes to print you would have already dropped five more pearls Lord Byron would be proud of, but let’s examine some of your speeches. Reuters First, please stop invoking your family every damn time because you think it builds an “emotional connectâ€. You’re not inside a Dhara cooking oil advertisement that you have to shout “my daddy strongestâ€. Every governmental scheme and every third road or infrastructure project is already named after your family so you don’t have to remind people of their existence. And I don’t know if you’re familiar with the word irony, but I’m pretty sure talking about the value of democracy and then citing Indira Gandhi’s leadership in the same breath counts as an example. It’s as laughable as Narendra Modi chastising the UP government for its law and order problem and being unable to control communal riots. I know talking about which family you belong to and how powerful they are is a Delhi thing, but don’t say you’re the party of the future if you’re going to live in the past. Second, don’t keep invoking your rural travels as something that makes you understand India. Thousands of foreign students come to work in rural India every year to “discover themselves†and “be outside their comfort zonesâ€, but that doesn’t make them fit to be prime minister. I was pained at hearing in a recent speech that 25,000 mosquitos bit you in Bundelkhand. On the bright side, now you know what it feels like when someone uninvited comes and eats what you have. The bigger revelation here is that in BJP ruled states even mosquitoes are underdeveloped and poor: 25,000 mosquitoes bit you and nothing happened, but mere hundreds in Sheila’s Delhi caused a dengue epidemic. It is safe to say that under Congress rule, mosquitoes have been provided the escape velocity of Jupiter because of which they have achieved success. Another thing I found amusing was how you told a crowd in Indore, “we make more roads, railway lines and airports than BJPâ€. Three minutes later you went ahead to say, “people make a country, not roadsâ€. While both might be true in isolation, can I humbly request you to stick to propaganda points that don’t sound contradictory? If you’re talking about uplifting the poor through the Food Security Bill maybe don’t say things like poverty is a state of mind? It’s not a chapter of The Secret where you tell poor people that if you want something bad enough you’ll get it. If you know your speech has already gone on too long, can you not say, “I’ll talk more because I’m in the moodâ€? You make it sound like an old couple that hasn’t had sex in a long time, but one of them suddenly gets turned on. Finally, for the love of god can you not say things like “If India is a computer, the Congress is its default programmeâ€? When you use the words computer and default, people think Windows and the last thing you want people to associate your party with is viruses, constant crashes and missing data files. :hysterical: :hysterical: Every speech of yours doesn’t have to be like a 1980s Bollywood movie. I can almost imagine you and Modi facing off like Amitabh Bachchan and Shashi Kapoor. You crack your dimple, roll up your kurta sleeve and say “Mere speech mein family hai, emotion hai, drama hai, romance hai, statistics hai, tumhaare paas kya hai?†Modi smirks. “Mere paas…Ma..Manmohan ke oopar pe Sardar hai par asardar nahi hai ka joke haiâ€. I hope your next few speeches make a better case for your ability and understanding of our great nation (though I’m not counting on it). Please don’t let us down. Regards, Person who doesn’t want to vote for BJP

In which class did Sonia studied when she called Modi, "Maut Ka Saudagar". :hysterical::hysterical: Where has Modi called any abusive word to Rahul, he just took chutki on the speech of Pappu. I know you will defend it but you did not find any Zahiliyat in IB officer briefing Pappu about ISI and Pappu telling the same in Public Rally. Pappu using Hindu Muslim word everywere and Modi using Development words everywhere.
See, there is the difference. Since I am not a member of any cult I won't have any issues criticizing Rahul Gandhi for using intelligence input or praising him for not indulging in personal attacks ie. make statements on individual actions. You, on the other hand can't get yourself to criticize the personal attacks being made by your neta, because you are a follower of a personality not issues.

See' date=' there is the difference. Since I am not a member of any cult I won't have any issues criticizing Rahul Gandhi for using intelligence input or praising him for not indulging in personal attacks ie. make statements on individual actions. You, on the other hand can't get yourself to criticize the personal attacks being made by your neta, because you are a follower of a personality not issues.[/quote'] And what exactly were your intentions when you said this: Weren't you indirectly praising Rahul for this. Since you would have surely gorn through all the speeches of Modi to infer that he has done hazaaron personal attacks. If you can please comeup with one or two instances which you think were unwarranted. See here goes the thing, Rahul is part of ruling government and he is also undeclared PM candidate, his party in which he was also a part has ruled the country for last 9 years now if someone from opposition has to ask vote from people how will they ask, they will surely criticize the government and tell we will give you better. But if someone part of government has to ask for vote they wil not attack opposition as anyways opposition was not part of policy making, he will tell the good which his government has done in last 9 years and will ask voters to vote and they will do better. I hope I make it clear, I also hope you will understand this commonsense thing better than Janardan Mishra, Digvijay Singh and all.

And what exactly were your intentions when you said this: Weren't you indirectly praising Rahul for this. Since you would have surely gorn through all the speeches of Modi to infer that he has done hazaaron personal attacks. If you can please comeup with one or two instances which you think were unwarranted.
Nothing indirect about it. I was directly praising Rahul Gandhi on the issue of not resorting to personal attacks against Modi despite bearing the brunt of uncouth personal attacks by Modi on him.
See here goes the thing, Rahul is part of ruling government and he is also undeclared PM candidate, his party in which he was also a part has ruled the country for last 9 years now if someone from opposition has to ask vote from people how will they ask, they will surely criticize the government and tell we will give you better. But if someone part of government has to ask for vote they wil not attack opposition as anyways opposition was not part of policy making, he will tell the good which his government has done in last 9 years and will ask voters to vote and they will do better. I hope I make it clear, I also hope you will understand this commonsense thing better than Janardan Mishra, Digvijay Singh and all.
By all means criticize the government, and there is more than enough to criticize them on. Even a casual eye on the media would tell you the number of times Modi has invoked Rahul Gandhi's family lineage into his attacks. Something which has nothing to do with the performance of the government.

Nothing indirect about it. I was directly praising Rahul Gandhi on the issue of not resorting to personal attacks against Modi despite bearing the brunt of uncouth personal attacks by Modi on him. By all means criticize the government, and there is more than enough to criticize them on. Even a casual eye on the media would tell you the number of times Modi has invoked Rahul Gandhi's family lineage into his attacks. Something which has nothing to do with the performance of the government.
Modi is not going that personal and whatever remarks he is making is absolutely spot on. He calls Rahul a "Shehzaada" which is true, everyone know that he is there because he is Sonia's son. He wouldn't have made it to even a Gaanv ka Mukhia ki post had he not been a Gandhi. There is nothing wrong in calling him a Shehzaada. He is taking digs at the government because he has every reason to. Right from price rise to corruption, everything is affecting the common man of this country. And Modi is not saying anything on his own to Rahul, its because of latter's lame and idiotic speeches that Modi is able to take digs at him. Why on earth would anyone say that the Pakistani Intelligence ISI has links with a few Muslim youngsters in a rally? This was totally unnecessary, and Modi has every right to take that issue and ask for the names that are the culprit. And other idiot Kaangresi netaas and baabus going gaga over Rahul baba's speeches. They get orgasms after listening to rahul baba's speeches. It seems that they get impressed seeing Pappu's hand movements which are all the more limited just like his voice tone and knowledge. The speech writer for Rahul baba needs a kick on the nuts for the **** he has been writing. And you keep ignoring other Kaangresi neta saying BS about Modi. Hypocrisy at its best !

Modi is not going that personal and whatever remarks he is making is absolutely spot on. He calls Rahul a "Shehzaada" which is true, everyone know that he is there because he is Sonia's son. He wouldn't have made it to even a Gaanv ka Mukhia ki post had he not been a Gandhi. There is nothing wrong in calling him a Shehzaada. He is taking digs at the government because he has every reason to. Right from price rise to corruption, everything is affecting the common man of this country. And Modi is not saying anything on his own to Rahul, its because of latter's lame and idiotic speeches that Modi is able to take digs at him. Why on earth would anyone say that the Pakistani Intelligence ISI has links with a few Muslim youngsters in a rally? This was totally unnecessary, and Modi has every right to take that issue and ask for the names that are the culprit. And other idiot Kaangresi netaas and baabus going gaga over Rahul baba's speeches. They get orgasms after listening to rahul baba's speeches. It seems that they get impressed seeing Pappu's hand movements which are all the more limited just like his voice tone and knowledge. The speech writer for Rahul baba needs a kick on the nuts for the **** he has been writing. And you keep ignoring other Kaangresi neta saying BS about Modi. Hypocrisy at its best !
Does he practice what he preaches ?

Does he practice what he preaches ?
Yes. Any doubts over it? He doesn't play the communal card, doesn't say he is secular, doesn't show any fake importance towards any community. He believes in taking all together on a path of development. 2002 happened 11 years ago, leave it there. Today, the Muslims of Gujarat are happy, they have voted for Modi. If given a chance, he will show his mettle an prove to be one of the most successful PM India has seen. For his state, he has done wonders, no doubt about it. Then why wouldn't he do thee same at the center? He is definitely a man with a vision, a vision for growth oriented India, a vision for development.

Yes. Any doubts over it? He doesn't play the communal card, doesn't say he is secular, doesn't show any fake importance towards any community. He believes in taking all together on a path of development. 2002 happened 11 years ago, leave it there. Today, the Muslims of Gujarat are happy, they have voted for Modi. If given a chance, he will show his mettle an prove to be one of the most successful PM India has seen. For his state, he has done wonders, no doubt about it. Then why wouldn't he do thee same at the center? He is definitely a man with a vision, a vision for growth oriented India, a vision for development.
I meant our resident pshecularist