The Congress Thread: Tracking India's Grand Old Party

jairamesh

Swamy is not some ordinary person. He has done a lot of research and highly educated. All he does is, he questions everybody. Bitterly.
True.....
I am fine with his skepticism but some of his remarks are pathetic, his academic background notwithstanding. Of course, it appeals to some people because they enjoy Congress bashing but will turn the other way once Swamy starts commenting on BJP. Digvijay is just an offline version of an Internet troll.

Tambram
yeah :cantstop:
I am fine with his skepticism but some of his remarks are pathetic' date=' his academic background notwithstanding. Of course, it appeals to some people because they enjoy Congress bashing but will turn the other way once Swamy starts commenting on BJP. Digvijay is just an offline version of an Internet troll.[/quote'] Well, everyone isn't perfect. He behaves like a jerk sometimes, and his questions to BJP are also good and should be asked. On some occations, even his congress bashing looks way too much. But he isn't as bad as Digvijay. Not even close. :agree:

Well, everyone isn't perfect. He behaves like a jerk sometimes, and his questions to BJP are also good and should be asked. On some occations, even his congress bashing looks way too much. But he isn't as bad as Digvijay. Not even close. :agree:
Perfect? A Harvard graduate calling homosexual tendencies a "mental disorder" comes in the line of being racist. Perfection is far off.
Lol Swamy has always been a deluded joker. Much worse than Dig Vijay Singh. Wonder how the BJP fans who admire Vajpayee defend Swamy.Do they know the amout vitrol and accusations he has thrown at Vajpayee in the past. http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?205236 Small sample
Who wants to read facts? As long as it suits my theory of supremacy, anyone on my bandwagon is welcome be it Swamy or Bin Laden.

Perfect? A Harvard graduate calling homosexual tendencies a "mental disorder" comes in the line of being racist. Perfection is far off.
:WTF: I never knew this. Now I don't have nothing but to agree with you about swamy. But sometimes he makes sense.

Lol Swamy has always been a deluded joker. Much worse than Dig Vijay Singh. Wonder how the BJP fans who admire Vajpayee defend Swamy.Do they know the amount vitrol and accusations he has thrown at Vajpayee in the past. http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?205236 Small sample
who defended swamy here?why so insecurity among ya all congress blokes that u bring in ABV`s example?

As for why i bought Vajpayee argument ' date=' simply to show that Swamy has a history of making deluded comments and anyone taking him or his acquisition seriously doesnt know much about him.[/quote'] swamy has always been a joker.... the only reason he gained importance is because people in media thought he had enough evidence to go after chidambaram in 2G scam..... after that the media stopped caring about what he does.... he occassionally appears on the newshour to rant as well, but i admit that i love when he fights with the biggest moron, sanjay jha :phehehe:

As for why i bought Vajpayee argument ' date=' simply to show that Swamy has a history of making deluded comments and anyone taking him or his acquisition seriously doesnt know much about him.[/quote'] Support for BJP and discussion about Swamy doesn't overlap. He may be stupid, but he rises a lot of questions. Every politician must be questioned continuously for the each things they do, be it a stupid question or something that makes sense. Someone should be there to challange them. I just pointed out Swamy was doing this.

Support for BJP and discussion about Swamy doesn't overlap. He may be stupid, but he rises a lot of questions. Every politician must be questioned continuously for the each things they do, be it a stupid question or something that makes sense. Someone should be there to challange them. I just pointed out Swamy was doing this.
You are right but you forget that people are using his educational qualifications to give credibility to his accusations. The counter examples are to show that Swamy's Harvard qualification is not a necessary and sufficient condition to show credibility on his arguments. His comments must be viewed on basis of facts and not rumors or muddled figures.

Yeah sure:hysterical: The typical ICF way , call him congress supporter if he dont agree with u on any point about congress or in support of BJP.
mate,u used the term "BJP fan" when there was no need to,nobody defended swamy hell bent,some guys here here only said he has a good academic background and is better than diggy,how is this defending swamy? i myself admitted swamy`s a nutjob

You are right but you forget that people are using his educational qualifications to give credibility to his accusations.
That's me :embaressed_smile:
The counter examples are to show that Swamy's Harvard qualification is not a necessary and sufficient condition to show credibility on his arguments. His comments must be viewed on basis of facts and not rumors or muddled figures.
If facts and credibility is considered, India is a developed, non-corrupt country and the poverty has been drastically reduced.

If facts and credibility is considered, India is a developed, non-corrupt country and the poverty has been drastically reduced.
Dude, context!!!! I meant that Swamy's claims can not be considered serious unless he provides a credible source/documents for them. They are and will remain conspiracy theories, his educational background and historical comments are secondary.