1. 1.

• Sourav Ganguly
    • Sachin Tendulkar
    • Mahendra Singh Dhoni
    • VVS Laxman
    • Anil Kumble
    • Yuvraj Singh
    • Other (please mention)

Too sad we have to move on from Dravid so soon. I guess given the WC debacle and Eng series loss, he opted out himself when people ask him why did he give up. Personally I had no problems with his safety-first approach, as that would bring the losses down, can live with draws (near wins/moral victories) and wins. Who would you think the next captain would be? Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Kartik (for tests) and Uthappa (for ODIs), Laxman, Kumble, Please add a poll. My choice would be Tendulkar.

depends on whether we are looking for a short term or long term. Most of the players are quite old in cricketing terms. So I'd go for youngsters Dhoni or Yuvraj. But Yuvraj doesnt even find a place in the playing 11. There doesnt seem to be a youngster established at the Test level yet. So I'd give it to one of the seniors for a year or two

Take a punt on yuvraj. He could be ganguly like and fire up the team. If yuvi does become skipper then laxy or gangs will have to leave the test team. I feel selectors may go for a stop gap veteran to be captain strictly fo one year only so as to avoid tough selction decisions or even worse split the captaincy to avoid tough selection choices. I think there is no doubt dada will be trying all his political tricks to get the job back and in his eyes complete his recent journey back.