Deodhar Trophy 2012-13

Unadkat needs to learn the art of bowling in dippers...have seen him bowl those in IPL' date=' but not in the televised matches in FC cricket or here[/quote'] Didnt you watch Ranji SF? He did bowl indippers,one of those took the inside of the Jaffer's bat, cutting him in half, not to be given out by umpire. I guess he does not bowl them full enough often.
Unadkat needs to learn the art of bowling in dippers...have seen him bowl those in IPL' date=' but not in the televised matches in FC cricket or here[/quote'] Didnt you watch Ranji SF? He did bowl indippers,one of those took the inside edge of the Jaffer's bat, cutting him in half, not to be given out by umpire. I guess he does not bowl them full enough often.

Praveen Kumar will become a really good test bowler if he can add 5 K to his pace. He already gets the ball to swing and seam and also has good control and knows how to smartly set up the batsmen. But I dont think he will add that pace as he has been bowling at the same pace for 5 years now. But he could still be a good ODI bowler.

Praveen Kumar will become a really good test bowler if he can add 5 K to his pace. He already gets the ball to swing and seam and also has good control and knows how to smartly set up the batsmen. But I dont think he will add that pace as he has been bowling at the same pace for 5 years now. But he could still be a good ODI bowler.
he can be good in helpful conditions as he showed in Tests he played anyway hes better than Ishant n Dinda:wall:
Butvadding 5k is a streach for guy who is injured so much and is lazy.. But yeah he is very skillfull
Warrier was all hype.not even close to 140:doh:
If he can get the control right and bowl a bit more economically, you may see him bowling quicker. Right now, he is going at 6 per over in every List A game which means he would be bowling slower and get more control in line and length. In Ranji because batsmen dont go for so many shots and pitches are not so flat, he could be going flat out and bowling much quicker.
If he can get the control right and bowl a bit more economically' date=' you may see him bowling quicker. Right now, he is going at 6 per over in every List A game which means he would be bowling slower and get more control in line and length. In Ranji because batsmen dont go for so many shots and pitches are not so flat, he could be going flat out and bowling much quicker.[/quote'] he doesnt get slower after getting smacked.he even starts slow.

I watched a few of the overs here and can see that Mithun and VK were going at speeds between 125-128, even when some balls looked a lot quicker than 120s.. After pitching the ball seems a lot slower too... So i guess its a bit early to judge Warrier based on what we see here.. But if Sid Kaul bowled at 138+ yorkers on these pitches and conditions then it makes him the next in line to play for India in LOIs.