Deodhar Trophy 2012-13

The pitch was much harder to bat on in the first innings especially with the new ball. After that it did ease out. Despite being dropped of two tough chances, I thought Chand played alright. Once in a while he does go for the wild agrressive shot where he loses his form....but he can improve on that. He does enjoy that square region doesn't he? His basics are good and temperament seems ok as well. Yuvi was in good touch as well. His fitness isn't the greatest...especially when one needs to convert singles into doubles. Kaif is still quite fit and fast. Kaul is kinda short...would've been great if he was a bit taller. But he bowled well. Mandeep took a blinder of a catch.

The pitch was much harder to bat on in the first innings especially with the new ball. After that it did ease out. Despite being dropped of two tough chances, I thought Chand played alright. Once in a while he does go for the wild agrressive shot where he loses his form....but he can improve on that. He does enjoy that square region doesn't he? His basics are good and temperament seems ok as well. Yuvi was in good touch as well. His fitness isn't the greatest...especially when one needs to convert singles into doubles. Kaif is still quite fit and fast. Kaul is kinda short...would've been great if he was a bit taller. But he bowled well. Mandeep took a blinder of a catch.
It was much harder yesterday in first innings, but with lots of luck for Uthappa and some composed batting by Baba survived Shami and BC.
Kaul should be in our ODI squad imo.I'm serious hes the only one who I have seen bowling yorkers consistently
tension matt ley ..he is in good ipl side will perform well too im sure.. and after that he just needs to perform well again in ranji and he will be in team.. should be easy for him as mohali track is very good:two_thumbs_up:
tension matt ley ..he is in good ipl side will perform well too im sure.. and after that he just needs to perform well again in ranji and he will be in team.. should be easy for him as mohali track is very good:two_thumbs_up:
Ishant aur Dinda aage hai:wall: