Anti Ajinkya Rahane Brigade

You are just like a kid ... who is upset that his Chokoboy is being laughed at. :hehe: So, you think, 'Okay, lemme laugh at someone as well .... grrr ... grrrr' Paplooo sulky boy. :giggle:
I am objective . I criticize when he does bad also encourage him unlike you who found a way to demean his 183 and 133. That is called stupid cricket judgement. :cantstop: . I never disagreed Pujara is on a different planet compared to any of the youngsters. While admitting that i also think Kohli will have bright test career despite subdued start.
how old are you guys ? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
vvvs is a year younger to you. :winky:
I am objective . I criticize when he does bad also encourage him unlike you who found a way to demean his 183 and 133. That is called stupid cricket judgement. :cantstop: . I never disagreed Pujara is on a different planet compared to any of the youngsters. While admitting that i also think Kohli will have bright test career despite subdued start.
I called them brilliant knocks that ended up taking us nowhere. That is being objective. :winky: P.S. But you are sulking, right. Go have some chokolate and feel better. :sad:
I called them brilliant knocks that ended up taking us nowhere. That is being objective. :winky:
No He won the match and India was alive in the series. Who would have thunk Bangla would beat Srilanka and Srilanka would beat Australia. :cantstop: . If was as if Kohli was the reason those results happened
No He won the match and India was alive in the series. Who would have thunk Bangla would beat Srilanka and Srilanka would beat Australia. :cantstop: . If was as if Kohli was the reason those results happened
Oh, you are still :whine: crying about that. It's over. Get back to me when he takes us to the final of a one-day tournament. Champions Trophy is the next.
Oh, you are still :whine: crying about that. It's over. Get back to me when he takes us to the final of a one-day tournament. Champions Trophy is the next.
oye this is not avkc do ur job find stats and for a change be useful to this site :D compare home and away stats of rohit,rahane to delhi batsmen even rayadu:--D
ok 1 question i odnt have time to create new thread for this.. reading about average do delhi players get track like this in ranji? :omg: its unfair to compare average on this track to averages of players to play on mumbai and surashtra type tracks! maybe dhawan is not really that bad of player we make of him hmm
no,not like this,in ranji the tracks are slow and low,if u apply well scoring runs aint that difficult although it becomes tough to bat in 2nd ing
oye this is not avkc do ur job find stats and for a change be useful to this site :D compare home and away stats of rohit,rahane to delhi batsmen even rayadu:--D
:finger: The real test would always be in internationals and to an extent tour games. I don't care if Vijay averages 20 all season in Ranjis if he scores 2 150s and a 50+ against Australia.
no' date='not like this,in ranji the tracks are slow and low,if u apply well scoring runs aint that difficult although it becomes tough to bat in 2nd ing[/quote'] now im confused :hmmm: cos awana and other fast bowlers did well and ball swung according to cric info blog... alo saurav said the same pitch is hard not slow and low :hmmm:
:finger: The real test would always be in internationals and to an extent tour games. I don't care if Vijay averages 20 all season in Ranjis if he scores 2 150s and a 50+ against Australia.
im not comparing players yar :wall: i jsut want to see how much different pitches are and how it effects average.. dhawan averages 45 !:hysterical: and scores such a brutal knock on debut even at home on flat track it was special

tracks like at J&K, Lahli, even Kotla in ranji trophy with live grass on it, Delhis second home ground Roshanara are few of the toughest track to bat. If people check scorecards of Mushtaq Ali trophy played Lahli will get to know that.

That is not the point. Point was to prove you are one-eyed about his performances. WHen he does well you come up with some lame excuse, pitch is flat, match is not important, not taking to final, earth is round etc.. when he does bad you just go all over him . I don't disagree his progress is not on par with other greats we have had. But i also think he has a place and role in the side. He will fulfill it very soon. He will not fade away like Yuvraj .
im not comparing players yar :wall: i jsut want to see how much different pitches are and how it effects average.. dhawan averages 45 !:hysterical: and scores such a brutal knock on debut even at home on flat track it was special
Dhawan averages 45 because he had had a couple of poor seasons. He was absolutely pathetic in the last Ranji season.

Rahane has been waiting for 2 years first as a backup opener then a backup Middle order batsman, carrying the drinks for 15/16 matches wherein 6/7 players debuted ahead of him and many came back time and again and he fell out of form last 2 seasons without playing much cricket. And now He gets 1 match at 5 in tough batting conditions and he is written off now. :hysterical: FFS atleast give him time. :facepalm:

That is not the point. Point was to prove you are one-eyed about his performances. WHen he does well you come up with some lame excuse' date=' pitch is flat, match is not important, not taking to final, earth is round etc.. when he does bad you just go all over him . I don't disagree his progress is not on par with other greats we have had. But i also think he has a place and role in the side. He will fulfill it very soon. He will not fade away like Yuvraj .[/quote'] Not really. I did say he has been decent in this Australia series. I even rated this 41, the last 34 and the 107. And I have maintained that those 183 and 133 were brilliant, though it came on flat tracks against poor opposition. There is no doubt that Kohli can be terrific against poor attacks on flat tracks but he still has a long way to go. And he indeed does well on dead rubbers (sometimes after being poor otherwise), that is a bitter truth you need to gulp down without whining.
Not really. I did say he has been decent in this Australia series. I even rated this 41, the last 34 and the 107. And I have maintained that those 183 and 133 were brilliant, though it came on flat tracks against poor opposition. There is no doubt that Kohli can be terrific against poor attacks on flat tracks but he still has a long way to go. And he indeed does well on dead rubbers (sometimes after being poor otherwise), that is a bitter truth you need to gulp down without whining.
That is a baloney i disagree with. You know it well. Those were not dead rubber match. There was a reason why India had to chase that target inside 40 overs. :cantstop: