Why Tendulkar must retire now

Sachin is a tiny guy only 5 4" and is common among certain Indians who are diminutive to look young for their age' date=' Sachin was bad at studies and know guys who studied with him, anyone who has lived in mumbai and had contacts in the cricket circle then new this.[/quote'] Lots of 5'4 people around us look their age.
I am not in the business of arguing especially as I know matter of factly' date='unless u r his brother or family member then u could possible know more lol[/quote'] Give this scoop to GEO TV or India TV. They'll make a lot of money for a month on this! :winky: If you can somehow manage to sell this chinese whisper. :giggle:

Best time for SRT to retire now, 4-0 Test win over Aus. He should have gone out of ODIs on a high after Mumbai World Cup win. He missed it. He retired from ODIs after some random ODI series instead. No one remembers his last ODI match. Imagine if his last ODI was the WC 2011 - wow! He should not miss the Test 4-0 high now. But if he wants to stay on and let the average go lower, then that's his call.

Are u from mumbai' date=' have u played the Harris shield, do u know players at that time from shard ashram and anjuman islam if no then Shut up[/quote'] Drop one shred of evidence in my inbox and you will get famous by tomorrow. Seriously. :winky: We all know how your stupid Chinese whispers work.
Best time for SRT to retire now, 4-0 Test win over Aus. He should have gone out of ODIs on a high after Mumbai World Cup win. He missed it. He retired from ODIs after some random ODI series instead. No one remembers his last ODI match. Imagine if his last ODI was the WC 2011 - wow! He should not miss the Test 4-0 high now. But if he wants to stay on and let the average go lower, then that's his call.
this whole 'retiring on a high' business is BS imo
Are u from mumbai' date=' have u played the Harris shield, do u know players at that time from shard ashram and anjuman islam if no then Shut up[/quote'] I am from Mumbai, I played Harris Shield. I also played gully cricket with Vinod Kambli and this brothers since I live a stone throw distance from his original house. I also played for the same club that he represented. I also have once met and played a small match with Tendulkar. So, what now?
I am from Mumbai' date=' I played Harris Shield. I also played gully cricket with Vinod Kambli and this brothers since I live a stone throw distance from his original house. I also played for the same club that he represented. I also have once met and played a small match with Tendulkar. [b']So, what now?
Ask him to retire :pray:
I am from Mumbai' date=' I played Harris Shield. I also played gully cricket with Vinod Kambli and this brothers since I live a stone throw distance from his original house. I also played for the same club that he represented. I also have once met and played a small match with Tendulkar. So, what now?[/quote'] :omg: what were you? A batsman,bowler?? Weren't you also a champion boxer or something? wow..multi-talented!
:omg: what were you? A batsman,bowler?? Weren't you also a champion boxer or something? wow..multi-talented!
Thanks for the compliments but I was an all-rounder. Bat at No.4/5 and a fast bowler 1 down (mostly). I was a boxer as a kid around 10-12 years. I gave it up after 2 years and a few knockouts :--D
Sachin should have retired after the world cup when he was losing it towards the end of the tournament' date='his sure footwork is not there anymore.[/quote'] The funny thing is that pacers are not really troubling him at all that much. It's mostly the spinners :banghead: