IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

lol i just stole your glory..... two epic wins under my banner. :yay::yay:
do this in semi finals or finals then gloat all u want this is nothing bambis always do well in small matches and choke big time also putting all hopes on choker johnson will back fire sooner or later specially on bigger stage :--D

do this in semi finals or finals then gloat all u want this is nothing bambis always do well in small matches and choke big time also putting all hopes on choker johnson will back fire sooner or later specially on bigger stage :--D
isnt that the same for RCB and Delhi as well? These two teams have a worse record in the play offs than even Mumbai. To be honest with you. Champions League is the trophy i am really after. Was awesome when Mumbai won it. The IPL is simply a means to get to the champions league in which every game in the group stages counts. Especially at this moment. Why be the champions of India? When you can be the champion of the world? @Mariyam thankyou.

isnt that the same for RCB and Delhi as well? These two teams have a worse record in the play offs than even Mumbai. To be honest with you. Champions League is the trophy i am really after. Was awesome when Mumbai won it. The IPL is simply a means to get to the champions league in which every game in the group stages counts. Especially at this moment. Why be the champions of India? When you can be the champion of the world? @Mariyam thankyou.
so you are already giving up? why even get selected for top 4? :(( lt some poor team like kxip take ur place :pray:

so you are already giving up? why even get selected for top 4? :(( lt some poor team like kxip take ur place :pray:
not a question of giving up. Its an issue of priorities. If we win the IPL then thats well and good. If not then the aim to win the champions league is well and alive.

not a question of giving up. Its an issue of priorities. If we win the IPL then thats well and good. If not then the aim to win the champions league is well and alive.
but u can qualify for that even if u come last...why even play ipl? :dontknow:

in any case D smith needs to be axed. Way too slow. Either he is not good enough to go after the bowling or he is just not understanding his role in the side. His role is to make a 10 ball 20 odd runs. Anything beyond that is a bonus. Not a 50 ball 40.

dont the top 4 teams get into the champions league? come on sabby keep up.
no when mumbai comes 4th then 4 teams qualify directly before that they needed to qualify also who can forget 5 international player cheating :rofl: they hide rahane somewhere and said he is injured:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

in any case D smith needs to be axed. Way too slow. Either he is not good enough to go after the bowling or he is just not understanding his role in the side. His role is to make a 10 ball 20 odd runs. Anything beyond that is a bonus. Not a 50 ball 40.
i think they wanted him to play narine...

no when mumbai comes 4th then 4 teams qualify directly before that they needed to qualify also who can forget 5 international player cheating :rofl: they hide rahane somewhere and said he is injured:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Sabby, you've become predictable and mildly ( ok, I understate) boring as of late. No wonder you're a CSK fan now. :icflove:

Sabby, you've become predictable and mildly ( ok, I understate) boring as of late. No wonder you're a CSK fan now. :icflove:
yeah now that smiley at end changes everything :beee: i will let cricket do all the talking from now on ,no need for me to indulge with people who dont even know the lbw law :headshake:

If MI comes 5th in league , there will be a playoff for playoff's from next year.