I hate CSK

Laaloo

I hate CSK I despise CSK I hate them so much I even gave up my mod duties so I can channel all that energy into hating CSK. I hate the sight of them Let the hate begin :diablo:
5. ICF is not liable for views of individual posters. Any post found to be offensive should be reported to the moderators or administrators for appropriate action. Retorting to such posts and derailing the thread with personal comments is not encouraged. If you feel that a member's posts are in violation of forum guidelines please report the post to staff and/or add that member to your ignore list. Continued participation may make the situation worse.

5. ICF is not liable for views of individual posters. Any post found to be offensive should be reported to the moderators or administrators for appropriate action. Retorting to such posts and derailing the thread with personal comments is not encouraged. If you feel that a member's posts are in violation of forum guidelines please report the post to staff and/or add that member to your ignore list. Continued participation may make the situation worse.
he is moderator ..he makes the damn rules :finger:

I hate CSK I despise CSK I hate them so much I even gave up my mod duties so I can channel all that energy into hating CSK. I hate the sight of them I cant tolerate the sight of CSK winning close games I hate the way they outbat the opponents I hate sreeni for giving them an awesome team Let the hate begin :diablo:
5 time finalists :giggle: