Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

I maybe far off but both look to have the dreaded "M" religious background of course I am extrapolating the ethnic look and correlating to high probability of connection with Islamic terrorism and I maybe completely wrong here
Foxnews reporter saying FBI says two men are suspects, one with baseball cap and backpack, another with bag. Seems like these are the two.

Nobody in the media is bothered after two days, they are following Obama's gun policy failure in Senate big time yesterday and now the fertilizer explosion. What happened to the Boston suspect? C'mon this is getting too frustrating , looks like infowars will win the this war.

alex jones was the psycho who was screaming at piers morgan about a new 1776. Please watch the video and read his pschotic ramblings on how the govt was out to get him to get a better perspective on these conspiracy videos. _XZvMwcluEg

C'mmon man...why are you worried even if it's a muslim? Do I feel corrosive just because Ram Singh the degenerate killer who shares my religious ideology(at least on paper) raped and killed that girl in Delhi? Would I consider my white microbiologist roommate to be an extension of the loony political terrorist Timothy McVeigh just because he shares the same skin color? You cannot possibly control or vouch for 1 billion plus Muslims out there just because they are affiliated with your faith. You've got nothing to apologize or be worried about....you do not represent their actions and they do not represent your discourse as long as you do not condone such activity and strictly condemn them as best as you can. In the end we're all liable ourselves for the path we choose to derive.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/bx_idiots_beat_up_arab_in_revenge_76qKozmZwDUpLUbacqqP3O http://gawker.com/5994955/the-posts-person-of-interest-is-a-local-high+school-track-runner