Devon ke Dev mahadev - Love it

Vilander

It is very much like how a machine stops working at its expiry date made by human. Human is created by nature. Nature is God. It does not have a divine power but a process which is always going on.
I haven't explored on this as yet, but from what i have read death is because cells in our bodies have this biological clock that clicks and they gradually loose vitality, its in the DNA. And scientific research is on to find if it is possible to stop this. I have always wondered how the process of DNA and storage of this critical information for upcoming generations was conceived, how ? if you question deep enough you always come-out with there should be some supreme conscience in the deep end. Who is that supreme conscient being.

Too many flaws. Almost daily-soap like feel esp in dialogue writing and cinematography. many characters appear very ordinary. An elegance that many characters needed is totally missing in their mannerism. Having said that the whole of Shiv puran and Vishnu puran is amazing. I had an opportunity to what such movie on Christ few months ago and the same problem I noticed there as well. But the content is too good. I will continue to watch the whole series now. Thanks.
yup a bit of daily soap feel to it, but it has its worth.

Which I believe is their lack of understanding of "Karma" as explained by Vedas. By the way, I have shifted ,my positions quite drastically over the years. I believe logical mind has its limitations for seeker.
so did you leave logic behind at point in your search ? why and what was the result..

I haven't explored on this as yet' date=' but from what i have read death is because cells in our bodies have this biological clock that clicks and they gradually loose vitality, its in the DNA. And scientific research is on to find if it is possible to stop this. I have always wondered how the process of DNA and storage of this critical information for upcoming generations was conceived, how ? if you question deep enough you always come-out with there should be some supreme conscience in the deep end. Who is that supreme conscient being.[/quote'] There is nothing to be wondered about that because human has already been successful making clones and humans out of human body.

:(( Another Hindu exhibiting by the Islamo-Christian inferiority syndrome (it's all in the koran/bible).
In case u forgot Hinduism us a lot older religion than both Islam and Christianity ,looks like u are the one who doesn't have any knowledge regarding any religion ,grow up kid stop this hate mongering attitude of yours.

:(( Another Hindu exhibiting by the Islamo-Christian inferiority syndrome (it's all in the koran/bible).
In case u forgot Hinduism is a lot older religion than both Islam and Christianity ,looks like u are the one who doesn't have any knowledge regarding any religion ,grow up kid stop this hate mongering attitude of yours.

Coz it supports theory of evolution ' date='terms like anu(atom)aayurveda though related to medical field is an integral part of Hinduism .These are just few examples.[/quote'] So, if two philosophies agree on one particular subject does that make them one? No sire, they are not. Science demands evidence - theoretical or empirical. Religion does not; therein lies the difference. Just because something can't be explained; it does not mean there exists a divine force controlling it.

So' date=' if two philosophies agree on one particular subject does that make them one? No sire, they are not. Science demands evidence - theoretical or empirical. Religion does not; therein lies the difference. Just because something can't be explained; it does not mean there exists a divine force controlling it.[/quote'] Who told u religion doesn't demand evidence, There is actually a lot of thought process and research goes into religion,atleast Hinduism does, if something can't be explained it also doesn't mean that it can't be a divine force,and like I said in one of the thread their are lot of misconceptions regarding Hinduism amongst people ,the thing is in vedas it is written"ishwar dayalu,sarvshaktiman,ajar,amar,avinashi,sarvvyapi,sarvagya,nirakar ,nirgun,ajanama hai".

Who told u religion doesn't demand evidence' date=' There is actually a lot of thought process and research goes into religion,atleast Hinduism does,[b'] if something can't be explained it also doesn't mean that it can't be a divine force,and like I said in one of the thread their are lot of misconceptions regarding Hinduism amongst people ,the thing is in vedas it is written"ishwar dayalu,sarvshaktiman,ajar,amar,avinashi,sarvvyapi,sarvagya,nirakar ,nirgun,ajanama hai".
I do not deny that there is some thought process or research in religion. All I said is that, empirical evidence is not necessary for a belief. You are suggesting that if something can't be explained there is a divine force. However, we are suggesting otherwise - unless there is evidence to suggest (empirically or theoretically) there is a divine force it is ruled out. Remember science is opt-in viz. you need to demonstrate evidence to show it exists; if not it does not.

So much wrong and laughable in this post. Malodorous mix of ignorance and pretentiousness. Comparing death with expiry of a machine? There's a biological term called 'abiogenesis' that you might want to look up. Even the most rabid believers in materialism (another metaphysical term for you to look up) would laugh at that reductive comparison you've made. There's a lot to be said on this subject but let me just say this: life forms and machines do not compare because the former is irreducible. Next. Human is created by nature? That implies humans stand apart from nature. No sir, humans are nature.
Humans are not nature. Nature is what human got since it has existed. Nature was there even before human. Human body is a machine in itself but it has life.

I do not deny that there is some thought process or research in religion. All I said is that, empirical evidence is not necessary for a belief. You are suggesting that if something can't be explained there is a divine force. However, we are suggesting otherwise - unless there is evidence to suggest (empirically or theoretically) there is a divine force it is ruled out. Remember science is opt-in viz. you need to demonstrate evidence to show it exists; if not it does not.
well there are religious books like Vedas,Quran,bible,geeta and gurugranth sahib isn't it,to prove his existence,now you will say they are written by some random person,but the thing is their is lot of research been done by those people ,some of which u can relate to today world,take airplane for eg,u have vimanas, celestial weapons then,atom bomb,hydrogen bomb,neutron bomb now,charak samhit,sushrut samhita for medicine and surgery,upwas for eg if done once keeps ur digestive system fit.