Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

still waiting for your 1987 articles about the gavaskar incident. I have posted the actual video of gavaskar not being booed. All your have posted are some recent articles which tag them to sachin being booed. dont tell me you tucked into so mant dosa's you forgot about it.
Yeah u posted a video that doesnt even show the part mentioned :cantstop: But keep ur grand delusions going :cantstop:

Yeah u posted a video that doesnt even show the part mentioned :cantstop: But keep ur grand delusions going :cantstop:
what i posted is much more of actual proof than some recent articles. The fact is Gavaskar was shown walking off for nearly 30 seconds in the video i posted and I did not hear any boos. Now its just idiotic to think that somehow he got to the edge of the boundary and people just started booing. If people would have booed it would have been when he walked off. Even the commentators would have mentioned it (and they did not) maybe rather than digging a bigger hole for yourself thambi you stop the debate now. Gavaskar was never booed. If some hack in the press decides to convert the anguish of the crowd into "boos" then clearly that is a lie.

Look at the way he was staring at the crowd after the catch ..... I seriously thinks Virat is a pscycho and needs some counselling by teams psychiatrist.
yea .. i was wondering about that aswell.. whats the need for him to showing off to the crowd.. sucha ****.... :facepalm:

Anyone supporting Kolhi for this incident' date=' guess must be new to franchise sports system.:giggle:[/quote'] Forget franchisee sports system - just watch the Arsenal vs Manchester United match this weekend and that man Van Persie (ex Arsenal player for many years and almost a ATG at the club) who plays for ManU. Manchester United had won the title ; Arsenal gave a guard of honor to them - Van Persie was however booed. Arsenal went 1-0 up and Van Persie equalized for Manchester United. Check his reaction and make Kohli watch it.

Forget franchisee sports system - just watch the Arsenal vs Manchester United match this weekend and that man Van Persie (ex Arsenal player for many years and almost a ATG at the club) who plays for ManU. Manchester United had won the title ; Arsenal gave a guard of honor to them - Van Persie was however booed. Arsenal went 1-0 up and Van Persie equalized for Manchester United. Check his reaction and make Kohli watch it.
True. People who think booing on a cricket ground is NOT ON had no idea about a stadium atmosphere. Even in local club tournaments, players get booed endlessly. All armchair TV cricket viewers.

First the Sachin booing. Next the Symonds monkey gestures episode. Then came the Yuvraj abuse during the 2008 IPL. Now its Virat's turn. Mumbai crowd building up quite a remarkable reputation.
so what does TN banning SL players tell you about TN in general?

Bad analogy :hmmm: How can you compare a TN politicians to IPL audience. It is almost like Padosis claiming"India was scared of 90s against Pakistan. hence they banned us from playing there"
politicians are elected by people and in the end people will be blamed even if its not theirs fault

Bad analogy :hmmm: How can you compare a TN politicians to IPL audience. It is almost like Padosis claiming"India was scared of 90s against Pakistan. hence they banned us from playing there"
so why not move matches out of chennai? surely the people who come to the matches actually vote for one of the two political parties? Most likely the majority of the adults at Chepuk have voted for either the DMK or AIADMK

VVS, that 'cheater' chant has nothing ugly about it. You need to watch some matches in a ground to realize what a crowd is like.