Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

an interesting comment I found on Cricinfo "I was present yesterday at this match and 1 imp. things which not shown on TV not mentioned here is Virat Koli's confrontation with Keiron Pollard. Instantly watching after reply on screen Pollard goes to Kohli and could have asked him to revoke the appeal but kohli did not. Umpire Asad rauf was in between these 2 players all the time while confrontation and even though Pollard was calm Kohli was more animated and aggressive. Even though Kohli did not take appeal back the pollard pats on his shoulder to end the discussion. But as a captain Kohli has to do that first. Even though it was not intentional but runout was Kohli's mistake and he should take that booing from crowd instead of calling cowd unprofessional. Mumbai crowd loves cricket much and we even cheered for gayle and appreciated good catches and shots of RCB team. All the Mumbai crowd will always cheer for Kohli when he plays for India but it will be very unfortunate if he went on to become captain with this attitude"... I didn't know that Pollard tried to call Rayudu back.

Ashwin could be good captaincy material. He has good knowledge of the game and he is calm and doesnt get ruffled easily.
So does Sachin as a player. But Captaincy makes every individual reacts differently. Some players become more calmer while some just get too tensed.

Rewind back to IPL 2011 - CSK vs RCB qualifier and watch how the supposedly future Indian captain Virat Kohli responds to a member of the crowd when he says "CSK rocks". Virat is one of those "Delhi Boys" who can dish it out but turns into a sour grape when it comes to taking it back. 6sn6ID8tnUs

Rewind back to IPL 2011 - CSK vs RCB qualifier and watch how the supposedly future Indian captain Virat Kohli responds to a member of the crowd when he says "CSK rocks". Virat is one of those "Delhi Boys" who can dish it out but turns into a sour grape when it comes to taking it back. 6sn6ID8tnUs
Good video DM. Kohli is just one wannabe alpha-male, whatever-he-does-is-right-and-whatever-others-do-is-wrong kinda guy. :headshake:

This thread has potential... :agree: Having thought about the incident, I cannot condone what the crowd did... Calling a player "cheater" is not on... :headshake: I can agree with occasional "booing" to convey your message but calling a player "cheater" is pathetic and classless... Kohli is turning out to be a highly obnoxious player the way he reacts to public and his own team mates... On top of it his facial expressions too doesn't helps.. He'll have to "grow" up if he wishes to lead the Indian team in future... Having said that, he doesn't deserves to be called cheater... There's no bravado in taunting a player from the safety of being in a crowd...
+1

an interesting comment I found on Cricinfo "I was present yesterday at this match and 1 imp. things which not shown on TV not mentioned here is Virat Koli's confrontation with Keiron Pollard. Instantly watching after reply on screen Pollard goes to Kohli and could have asked him to revoke the appeal but kohli did not. Umpire Asad rauf was in between these 2 players all the time while confrontation and even though Pollard was calm Kohli was more animated and aggressive. Even though Kohli did not take appeal back the pollard pats on his shoulder to end the discussion. But as a captain Kohli has to do that first. Even though it was not intentional but runout was Kohli's mistake and he should take that booing from crowd instead of calling cowd unprofessional. Mumbai crowd loves cricket much and we even cheered for gayle and appreciated good catches and shots of RCB team. All the Mumbai crowd will always cheer for Kohli when he plays for India but it will be very unfortunate if he went on to become captain with this attitude"... I didn't know that Pollard tried to call Rayudu back.
:WTF:....:doh:......so his direct throw was a mistake?......Phiksing....:orderorder:

Virat spoke his displeasure for the booing and chanting' date=' he is upset like any other player would have been. What's the fuss about being obnoxious n all?[/quote'] Most teams get booed and jeered in their opposition's den. Part of the game.