The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

Awwle awwle, are you confused? You are too junior for this bet of course. I simply told you if you were so touchy about the 'bunny' thing, you should have dealt with it directly. Samajh mein aaya?
it ll be a surprise if I'm not confused in this mess.. gonna continue with my drink.. :vroam:

I am willing to take the best if the conditions are amended. P.S; Niether do I want any of the Puppies fans to quit icf, nor do i have any intentions being forced out of icf.
ok then u become pune fan for rest of life :phehehe: but this is saurav's bet wait for what he says :)

I am willing to take the best if the conditions are amended. P.S; Niether do I want any of the Puppies fans to quit icf, nor do i have any intentions being forced out of icf.
You mean to say; you want to bet on "nothing". Talk about a settlement! :giggle:

You mean to say; you want to bet on "nothing". Talk about a settlement! :giggle:
It is clear that some of you guys have not bet before. The terms of a bet should be just stringent enough to the point where it can hurt both parties if they lose, but not unreasonable enough to the point where it causes permanent damage. This bet’s terms & conditions lack reason and are malicious. Why would I want to bet, hoping that somebody quits icf? That is just plain stupid.

It is clear that some of you guys have not bet before. The terms of a bet should be just stringent enough to the point where it can hurt both parties if they lose, but not unreasonable enough to the point where it causes permanent damage. This bet’s terms & conditions lack reason and are malicious. Why would I want to bet, hoping that somebody quits icf? That is just plain stupid.
Since you understand the theory of bets, tell me how is it a "bet" if there are no stakes? Negotiating for a malicious stakes to no stakes at all is what I would call stupid.

scared pussies @dexter please come to chat :) (hood)
Come on sabby take my bet :giggle: Dont be a scared pussy. I remember Puneris claiming that they have the most destructive middle order in the IPL and now no fan even wants to bet on them coming 5th :((

i will if ram takes up the bet
Why you want to leave for this tamasha league ? After IPL gets over this section is gonna be locked and we are going to be supporting India.I don't why you guys are taking this very serious for IPL. Tbh last year IPL section had better threads/trolling and funs.

Since you understand the theory of bets' date=' tell me how is it a "bet" if there are no stakes? Negotiating for a malicious stakes to no stakes at all is what I would call stupid.[/quote'] when did i say I wanted a 'stake-free' bet. Read my post - I wanted a bet with amended stakes. Having a bet where you are forcing people to quit is pretty stupid IMO.

Come on sabby take my bet :giggle: Dont be a scared pussy. I remember Puneris claiming that they have the most destructive middle order in the IPL and now no fan even wants to bet on them coming 5th :((
Yes- we claimed that but we never said we were the best. You kept saying that. Besides,CSK has already won twice and Pune have finished last. So the Probability/Impact is risky for us. You on the other hand should have no such problems.No risks.Take the bet Ganno.

Yes- we claimed that but we never said we were the best. You kept saying that. Besides,CSK has already won twice and Pune have finished last. So the Probability/Impact is risky for us. You on the other hand should have no such problems.No risks.Take the bet Ganno.
You have the most destructive middle order in IPL and arentt sure of winning 3/6 of upcoming matches? And you ask me to bet on an even riskier proposition. Sure I believe CSK is the best team in this IPL and that is evident by our historical win/loss record. But this is T20 and its anybody's game on a given day. Even Pune beat us once. I am ready to take the bet, I have never said no. I just laid another bet which asks to raise the stakes to back the team for which you are mascot and you have been supporting all throughout IPL taking pride in the 2 victories they have achieved so far. The odds I am offering you are easier than what I am getting.