Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

Just about 2 minutes remaining for the markets to close. Come on guys' date=' be quick to buy your stocks.[/quote'] I already bought Gayle, Hussey, and ABDV, but you didn't reply and acknowledge it. I bought this morning so P/L counts.

I'm also buying Jadeja 3 lot.
Bought for you :nice: Actually I am maintaining Excel file in which I am working out the P&L. Since Google Spreadsheet is not as fast as my Excel file, I have chosen to do my working there. I will try and update the same at the end of the match or any time I am free. If you want, I can share the excel file as an attachment for your calculations and confirmation :icflove:

Bought for you :nice: Actually I am maintaining Excel file in which I am working out the P&L. Since Google Spreadsheet is not as fast as my Excel file, I have chosen to do my working there. I will try and update the same at the end of the match or any time I am free. If you want, I can share the excel file as an attachment for your calculations and confirmation :icflove:
yeah please do