Top 10 IPL cricketers of all time

Texan

Some pathetic list. Watson at Number 10? And also together with Kolhi, is it a joke?
The list is for all seasons of IPL. Kohli has been the most consistent batsman for RCB across all seasons - 2217 runs. Only Gayle, Gambhir, Raina, Rohit, Sachin have been better than him but Sachin has the lowest strike rate of them all. Watson has skipped many games for RR. Playing consistently is also a factor.

Ya' date=' so used to it that he is the second highest wicket taker and has the best econ/avg in the comp! :hatsoff:[/quote'] one or 2 good season is not enough. Some of the other guys have been playing for 6 months. Its a bit like saying pujara is a much better player than Dravid

Raina should be above Hussey. Hussey missed a couple of seasons i think. Raina scored 400 plus in almost every season. Infact his re-entry into Indian cricket was based on IPL IIRC. Rohit is ofcourse an IPL legend. Kohli took off only last 2 seasons compared to these two.

Raina should be above Hussey. Hussey missed a couple of seasons i think. Raina scored 400 plus in almost every season. Infact his re-entry into Indian cricket was based on IPL IIRC. Rohit is ofcourse an IPL legend. Kohli took off only last 2 seasons compared to these two.
Overall Hussey has almost 1600 runs in IPL at an average of 44 and a decent strike rate. He is above Raina for his consistency.

Pollard hasn't been consistent enough to warrant a selection. Prior to this season' date=' he had been fairly disappointing.[/quote'] Are you kidding me? he has been the power hitter for Mumbai for a long time. They even retained him :facepalm:

Are you kidding me? he has been the power hitter for Mumbai for a long time. They even retained him :facepalm:
I'm not disputing how valuable he is to the MI setup. I picked 10 players (11 actually) and in my opinion, the contributions of others in there were more than his.

The list is for all seasons of IPL. Kohli has been the most consistent batsman for RCB across all seasons - 2217 runs. Only Gayle, Gambhir, Raina, Rohit, Sachin have been better than him but Sachin has the lowest strike rate of them all. Watson has skipped many games for RR. Playing consistently is also a factor.
Kohli has only done well this season. So it is about playing consistency well. While Watson was the best player for his team since the start. Do you even know that he won the best player in the first IPL season. To even compare Kohli and Watson in T20s and IPLs is a stupidity. As Kohli just started his career in this format 12 months back.