Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

I Doubt' date='Its pretty evident his career was over so he went berserk on twitter and he was vulnerable now more than ever .[/quote'] vulnerable?he was still earning decent money and could hv made a comeback.If he did it now he could hv done it earlier too.only thing intl cricket is tougher to fix
I Doubt' date='Its pretty evident his career was over so he went berserk on twitter and he was vulnerable now more than ever .[/quote'] He had a 2.2 crore contract with RR. Thats more money than a lot of people make in their lifetimes. He got greedy and paid a price for it. This is absolutely no one's fault but him. Good Riddance
vulnerable?he was still earning decent money and could hv made a comeback.If he did it now he could hv done it earlier too.only thing intl cricket is tougher to fix
After his twitter outburst and as his dad said dhoni told him his career was over.His int career was over and he was vulnerable add with his idiotic nature.
After his twitter outburst and as his dad said dhoni told him his career was over.His int career was over and he was vulnerable add with his idiotic nature.
And that is Dhoni's fault that he got greedy and took money? I have criticized Dhoni for selling Sree down the river during that press conference, but this is completely Santh's fault and he deserves every iota of punishment he gets and some more.
Sreesanth confesses: Jiju lured me to spot-fixing racket: A huge shock for S Sreesanth's family, who has maintained that he was innocent and was being framed by MS Dhoni and Harbhajan Singh (his father's claim). Sreesanth has now admitted to the Delhi Police that bookie Jiju Janardhan, who is also his cousin, lured him into the spot-fixing racket. He also told Times Now that the bookies 'did him in' and that he had 'made a mistake'.
http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2013/may/17/liveupdates.htm His goose is cooked now :facepalm: