Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

the investigation may have started with the police looking only at the 3 cricketers caught but now that they have caught these 3 and many other bookies, these people in turn will name others. kareebi sutron se pata chala hai :secret:
maybe..still better wait for report otherwise again tait like incident will happen
There was a long night between yesterday and right now..new angles to investigates, information during interrogation. I do hope there is no pressure from the top and the matter is taken to its logical end. Already hearing murmurs in media that Delhi Police have no locus standi on this matter as the matches were not fixed in Delhi, so how can they arrest the players.
ok,tell me this why will police say that no other cricketer is involved without making sure? i wil wait for official report by them till then i think there is gonna be lots of speculation which has not basis ..:headshake:
There was a long night between yesterday and right now..new angles to investigates, information during interrogation. I do hope there is no pressure from the top and the matter is taken to its logical end. Already hearing murmurs in media that Delhi Police have no locus standi on this matter as the matches were not fixed in Delhi, so how can they arrest the players.
Thing is if they are to come across more names, it would have happened by now even before they had arrested these 3, as they have been investigating about for a long time now last 3-4 weeks.

No doubt media will sensationalize and as the example of Tait shows, we need to be careful about casting aspersions on specific players. But given how deep the corruption is in this league, it would be very, very naive to think just these three guys are involved, two of them non entities.

ok,tell me this why will police say that no other cricketer is involved without making sure? i wil wait for official report by them till then i think there is gonna be lots of speculation which has not basis ..:headshake:
My guess is they don't have evidence. These 3 guys were on the radar for quiet sometime. Others were not.
My guess is they don't have evidence. These 3 guys were on the radar for quiet sometime. Others were not.
exactly..thats wht im saying..but the way people and media are they will keep bringing in more names and more tait like incidents will keep on happening
End of over 18 (10 runs) Rajasthan Royals 138/1 (15 runs required from 12 balls, RR: 7.66, RRR: 7.50) AM Rahane 74* (55b 9x4) UT Yadav 3-0-25-0 BJ Hodge 20* (15b 3x4) M Morkel 3-0-23-0 18.1 Morkel to Rahane, no run, yorker from that height and Rahane fails to get too much on it, back to the bowler. change of bats for Rahane 18.2 Morkel to Rahane, no run, outside the off stump, pitched right up and he tries to go over the extra-cover, misses! 18.3 Morkel to Rahane, 1 run, yorker yet again and he had to dig it out, did it well but gets only a single, 144.5 km/hr 18.4 Morkel to Hodge, no run, down the leg-side, was it? And not called a wide! Everyone is smiling there, including the batsman and the fielders...! 18.5 Morkel to Hodge, 2 runs, well hit through the leg-side for a couple of runs, it was a full-toss and he heaved it away. 18.6 Morkel to Hodge, OUT, gone, lbw! That was pitched right up to the batsman and Hodge has missed it completely, trying to swing it away and that is as plumb as they come. After hitting the boot, the ball stopped on the crease, and it stopped right in front of the middle stump. BJ Hodge lbw b Morkel 22 (25m 18b 3x4 0x6) SR: 122.22 End of over 19 (3 runs) Rajasthan Royals 141/2 (12 runs required from 6 balls, RR: 7.42, RRR: 12.00) M Morkel 4-0-26-1 AM Rahane 75* (58b 9x4) UT Yadav 3-0-25-0 Wide open this game. 12 needed off six. Umesh Yadav has the ball. Rahane to face. Crowds on their feet. So am I. 19.1 Yadav to Rahane, no run, outside the off stump, full-toss and at 148.5 km/hr and Rahane misses it! 19.2 Yadav to Rahane, 1 run, broken bat! He had just changed the bat and he mistimes it so badly that the handle remains in his hand and the willow made its journey on to the pitch. Only a single. 19.3 Yadav to Shah, 1 run, tries to slog it over leg-side and gets an inside edge, only for a single. 19.4 Yadav to Rahane, SIX, Woohooo! What a stroke, what a player! Full-toss, low one at that and he has opened his bat for the ball to go over point for a six! I rub my eyes! 19.5 Yadav to Rahane, 2 runs, goes to the off-side and plays it to the deep square leg region for a couple. The fielder was up there and they had to come over from mid-wicket. 19.6 Yadav to Rahane, OUT, out, run-out! Missed the bat, and they went for a bye, the wicket-keeper managed to throw the stumps down and Shah is run-out...heart-break for Rahane. OA Shah run out 1 (4m 1b 0x4 0x6) SR: 100.00
The last two overs in question. _CF-S8Tx3Pc

Ok lets all start spreading random rumours Slickr is the real mastermind behind the match fixing. He was suspiciously absent when the news broke. Must have colluded with sabby and his dark arts to force Chandila to corrupt other players.

No. These 3 players were not on their radar. Their number just come across to them when they were investigating fake currency racket and came across bookies who were continuously contacting these players. Then only hey started keeping any eye on these three. If other players were involved, bookies must have had kind of contact or name indication of those players.
Ok lets all start spreading random rumours Slickr is the real mastermind behind the match fixing. He was suspiciously absent when the news broke. Must have colluded with sabby and his dark arts to force Chandila to corrupt other players.
I was away, in Mangalore. :((