Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

More I think about it' date=' more I agree with the decision of banning RR and KXIP teams from IPL by BCCI in 4th edition for having questionable share pattern. If this episode is true, I am sure there could be owners involved in it.[/quote'] If they invlove what stops from other teams/owners not involved.? Why this didnt go unnoticed till now?
Naaa...you guys are hurt and devastated...eh...that's why the ^ lame attempt...I won't get angry...:icflove: Bye
I'm not devastated. because this is IPL,not an International match or tournament .Its better to catch such people in domestic tournament rather than in international tournament .
Maybe they neeed proof before they go public? Looks like they are having proof now
Not talking about proofs.. just saying if there is fixing invloved , it can be spread all around. In a laegue like this you cannot simply go unnoticed by insiders atleast.
Surprised to see no padosi entrance yet? Perhaps they're being cautious :hmmm:
Man.....they are browsing all the previous threads in which we've trolled them about their players' phiksing.....then they'll quote everything and do maha troll on us......:fear:....
Going for arrest is big move. I can't imagine Delhi police doing it without credible evidence.
Yes. That also not in middle of night , and with all the rage against their incompetancy in other crimes. It's too big risk for them , that also to arrest a player who played for India.