Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

Bulbul is doing a great job in campaigning against the evil empire :hatsoff: :hatsoff: If G_B wins this election then Bulbul will get some more moniez as appreciation.
This is I am doing without money in mind , a good cause. As long as I didn't get banned, everything is fine :nervous:

Since,my vote has been a subject of controversy,I'll think again,take the final decision tomorrow and decide my vote till them I'm open to negotiations :secret:
:ohmy: I did not expect you to even think about supporting the evil empire once you realized your mistake in voting for Sidhoni :sniffle: I (and everyone else who is anti-CSK) izzz hurt :((

:ohmy: I did not expect you to even think about supporting the evil empire once you realized your mistake in voting for Sidhoni :sniffle: I (and everyone else who is anti-CSK) izzz hurt :((
I am anti-CSK too.but Ambanis bought umires against us too:(( so I need time to think. I am open to further convincing :secret:

I am anti-CSK too.but Ambanis bought umires against us too:(( so I need time to think. I am open to further convincing :secret:
As I said earlier, after IPL ends, I will give you a few billions for all the LIVE threads you have opened which have helped me in winning so much moniez :icflove: