Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

ICF nation - Come on, we know you are all out there. Vote for the blue-collar team of the IPL.. The team whose marquee clothing is the lungi. Rise against the elitist b@stards, the Mumbai mafia. We, CSK (:csk:)represent you. They, MI (:mi:) represent everything that's wrong with the world today - Big money, big corporates. Make your voice heard thru your vote for the csk mascot. :csk::csk:

Bookie tried to bribe me but I made a public statement' date=' any transactions after this will be[b'] investigated by Anti-corruption unit of ICF.
Plz wave your towel
oh my God, ICF is real fun. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

ICF nation - Come on, we know you are all out there. Vote for the blue-collar team of the IPL.. The team whose marquee clothing is the lungi. Rise against the elitist b@stards, the Mumbai mafia. We, CSK (:csk:)represent you. They, MI (:mi:) represent everything that's wrong with the world today - Big money, big corporates. Make your voice heard thru your vote for the csk mascot. :csk::csk:
Seenu Mama says Hi

G_B my friend, due to the excellent efforts of Bulbul, Slickr, Lord and a late (but decisive) entry into the campaigning by Bye Bye Madrasis, you have won by a handsome margin. Here is the proof: 2zh1mic.jpg it was a pleasure working for this campaign and I would be honored to fight against the evil empire once against when they play their next match in the IPL :bow: :bow: