Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

bhai sachin=god is sleeping he will wake up soon and if u dont receive it even after he comes just pm me :icflove:
:hmmm: im watching the events very closely. ICF janta janardhan will revolt under my leadership if money not given in 24 hours. 24 ghante hain tumhare paas.

:hmmm: im watching the events very closely. ICF janta janardhan will revolt under my leadership if money not given in 24 hours. 24 ghante hain tumhare paas.
bhai u will get money in next 4-5 hours forget 24 hours :bow:

Good Morning ICFers, I am back and I am very happy to see that many ICFers have voted with their conscience to vote against the evil empire's menace. I salute your wisdom :adore: guys plz vote for G_B and get millions of dollars for a long time... link - http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=298500
since u have come i will sleep give tiger 80 the money csk were giving him 200 mil if u want i will share half of it :)

anyway guys i will sleep now :(( this begging for votes is tiresome job...u all will recieve money soon.. just remember better to trust guy with 100 billion than guy with 8 billion :)
Good Morning ICFers, I am back and I am very happy to see that many ICFers have voted with their conscience to vote against the evil empire's menace. I salute your wisdom :adore: guys plz vote for G_B and get millions of dollars for a long time... link - http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=298500
so sachin=retired goes to sleep and sachin=GOD instantly wakes up 6 minutes later. chakkar kyan hain? :hmmm:

so sachin=retired goes to sleep and sachin=GOD instantly wakes up 6 minutes later. chakkar kyan hain? :hmmm:
we are taking shifts to fight against evil see this is how committed we are..unlike sidhoni who slept through whole election!:omg:

so I get ICF$ now that I have voted. I wan 1 billion. Anyone can donate to me. I accept all donations.
yar tu na ye rakh:finger::finger::finger: want more? :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: u know what we have big hearts too:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

yar tu na ye rakh:finger::finger::finger: want more? :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: u know what we have big hearts too:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Now that I'm updated with the goings-on here and realized this is a revolution against dictatorship, I'm glad I voted for G_B. Without taking a paisa. I also urge people from Bangalore/RCB fans to vote for G_B and in effect, Mumbai, because: 1. Tamil Nadu wants to steal your water. 2. Mumbai and Bangalore are the coolest cities in India. No debate there. :om: