Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

I hadn't seen this G_B_ post which I believe is being accused of "generalization". I do not see how something is wrong in what he said. TN has been a domestic attractive cricket centre but it has produced close to no international quality players for the Indian cricket team. I don't see how this is "generalization" - just plain facts merely..
okay :((
put it this way.. nobody except Venkat will qualify for India alltime X1 or second X1
Well true that - Venkat I highly doubt may even be a nominee (considering he's a spinner and we've had plenty of those) for the first XI. The second ATG XI he has a good chance of getting in the team.
That's the best out of TN :(( But he meant to say TN has no legends in sports, which is wrong
Did he say that? Please quote his post. Actually, the best sporting players (personal opinion) from TN are in Tennis - Bhupathi, Vijay Amritraj, Ramesh Krishnan etc. Vishwanathan Anand in chess also hails from TN. Vasudevan Bhaskaran was the captain of the hockey Olympics 1980 Moscow gold winning side. So TN does have representation in sports. I don't think G_B_ meant other sports or generalized - his comment at least to me looked only for TN cricket.
Did he say that? Please quote his post. Actually, the best sporting players (personal opinion) from TN are in Tennis - Bhupathi, Vijay Amritraj, Ramesh Krishnan etc. Vishwanathan Anand in chess also hails from TN. Vasudevan Bhaskaran was the captain of the hockey Olympics 1980 Moscow gold winning side. So TN does have representation in sports. I don't think G_B_ meant other sports or generalized - his comment at least to me looked only for TN cricket.
:two_thumbs_up: This particular sentence riled me up a bit..
The only thing which is bringing their city and state the glory are the CSK franchise. There is nothing to fall back on
+1 IIRC both Karun Chandok and Narain Kartikeyan are from Chennai' date=' TN.[/quote'] Narain and his auto racing talent is raised in coimbatore (my home town) :proud: I guess no one might have heard about coimbatore, but I will post about a guy from Coimbatore (Sundaram Karivardhan) and his immense contribution to Indian motor sports
we are on a cricket forum. you need to look at context.
ok :((
I think stand alone it may sound arrogant but with context he was just merely pointing out to all I said earlier. Anyways, lets all be :friends: and enjoy a :drinks:
Dude, I felt that "post" was offended, not the poster :winky:
Tehelka ‏@tehelkadotcom #IPL spot-fixing: If there is any morality in Srinivasan then he should step down: NCP - CNN-IBN If NCP (i.e. Pawar) goes against him then Srini has no chance of staying.
:woot: Srini is losing friends fast... If Shukla and Jaitley decide to dump him then it's all over for him..
:woot: Srini is losing friends fast... If Shukla and Jaitley decide to dump him then it's all over for him..
I am pretty sure that if there is even a hint of any charges being formed against Gurunath then Jaitley.Shukla etc will dump Srini immediately. They won't like any extra controversy at this time.
I personally would not strip them of their past titles. According to the papers he started betting in 2011. So anything won April 2011 onwards must be put under the scanner. Their 2010 win should not be stripped IMO
I dont think you can strip of them just because he did betting. Betting and fixing are two different things. Fixing needs to be proved and if it is proved then it will mean that all teams have done fixing and every player should be questioned, not just him.