Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

If that players are dhoni, raina, ashwin will you want them to be dropped from national squad? Having found out with three spot fixers in a team and you don't want them to remove and with ceo of a team wants to be questioned you guys wants the team to be removed. If srini was arrested in betting scandal next month.. Will you want India to be removed from champions Trophy? Sent from my HTC Vision
Ok, you are clearly ignoring what other's post, aren't you. Its clearly in IPL/BCCI rule book that if an owner is found guilty the entire team will be removed. In plain and simple english. Because IPL is a private enterprise owned by private people
If that players are dhoni, raina, ashwin will you want them to be dropped from national squad? Having found out with three spot fixers in a team and you don't want them to remove and with ceo of a team wants to be questioned you guys wants the team to be removed. If srini was arrested in betting scandal next month.. Will you want India to be removed from champions Trophy? Sent from my HTC Vision
The players Vindoo named was Harbhajji, Kohli and Gony.. Media is ignoring that news..
We dont want team to be removed , rule book wants it to be removed. Anyway you still not ready to believe your beloved CSK is in mess :two_thumbs_up:
Great day for IPL. AVKC takes down the empire both on ICF and real life
its just the starting,wait for a couple of days b4 prejudging on the issue,these termites have long political connections :nervous: but i do feel,jaitley and shuklaw might dump sreeni for there own good
Ok' date=' you are clearly ignoring what other's post, aren't you. Its clearly in IPL/BCCI rule book that if an owner is found guilty the entire team will be removed. In plain and simple english. Because IPL is a private enterprise owned by private people[/quote'] Yeah read the previous post stating the rules.. The rules needs to be enforced if he is found guilty. Sent from my HTC Vision
We dont want team to be removed , rule book wants it to be removed. Anyway you still not ready to believe your beloved CSK is in mess :two_thumbs_up:
I am pretty sure he is in mess when he couldn't produce himself when his name came up.. He would meet police with his legal team now. Sent from my HTC Vision

CSK is not goping down people... India Cements, which owns the Chennai Super Kings franchise, has said, in a statement, that Gurunath Meiyappan is neither the owner nor CEO/team principal of Chennai Super Kings. “Gurunath is only one of the members (Honorary) of the management Team of Chennai Super Kings. India Cements follows zero tolerance policy and if anyone is proved guilty, strict action will be taken immediately. India Cements assures full co-operation with BCCI and the law enforcement authorities,†said the company, in a statement, quoting T.S. Raghupathy, Executive President, India Cements Ltd. Source: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/sports/gurunath-meiyappan-is-not-csk-owner-india-cements/article4746154.ece :two_thumbs_up: Thread can be closed now :finger:

The players Vindoo named was Harbhajji' date=' Kohli and Gony.. Media is ignoring that news..[/quote'] vindoo said guru was involved in betting,he knew the team sheets etc b4the match,did vindoo say anything about bhajji,kohli that they are involved in betting?
CSK is not goping down people... India Cements, which owns the Chennai Super Kings franchise, has said, in a statement, that Gurunath Meiyappan is neither the owner nor CEO/team principal of Chennai Super Kings. “Gurunath is only one of the members (Honorary) of the management Team of Chennai Super Kings. India Cements follows zero tolerance policy and if anyone is proved guilty, strict action will be taken immediately. India Cements assures full co-operation with BCCI and the law enforcement authorities,” said the company, in a statement, quoting T.S. Raghupathy, Executive President, India Cements Ltd. Source: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/sports/gurunath-meiyappan-is-not-csk-owner-india-cements/article4746154.ece :two_thumbs_up: Thread can be closed now :finger:
Dude, there was no doubt he was the CEO. Even with all the allegations and police heat was own, no one denied. Only after media pulled out this rule that CSK might be terminated, India cements came with this statement. You are fooling no one buddy