Help me buy a phone

DomainK

Lumia 720 is aorund 18k. S3 came down to 23k and the price will reduce even more :giggle: you can wait for Xperia UL, coming next month, expected to be around 20k. It's a quadcode like S3. IMO, Sony > Samsung
ul? dont know much about it sorry :cantstop:

this is gonna cost more than 30k
yeah right.. it seems to be priced at 35k :(( @ DomainK, you can go with S3 or anyother sony device if u look for android. S3 is 23k, and it's best in android. Micromax A116 goes toe to toe with S3, but it's lacks quality. But it costs only 13k. Value for money If u are ok with win8 phone, go for Lumia 720 @ 18k. It's matches with S3 in speed, camera, touch, display and looks.

yeah right.. it seems to be priced at 35k :(( @ DomainK, you can go with S3 or anyother sony device if u look for android. S3 is 23k, and it's best in android. Micromax A116 goes toe to toe with S3, but it's lacks quality. But it costs only 13k. Value for money If u are ok with win8 phone, go for Lumia 720 @ 18k. It's matches with S3 in speed, camera, touch, display and looks.
pretty sure 720 has better camera and smoother experience but less apps so depends on use..

Stop this nonsense guys. This is not an iPhone vs Android debate. This is a thread to help me buy a phone. And I said right in the first post, I want an Android phone.
:finger: if you open a thread which asks who is the best batsmen that can be purchased for 15k INR, its ineveitable that it will end up in lara vs midget debate :finger:

Lumia 720 is aorund 18k. S3 came down to 23k and the price will reduce even more :giggle: you can wait for Xperia UL, coming next month, expected to be around 20k. It's a quadcore and runs on androind. IMO, Sony > Samsung in build quality, touch, camera, headset music quality, and looks. Samsung has better display, androind customization and slim.
Bought Lumia 720 for Rs 15895 10 days back. One can easily get it for Rs 16500 online.