Help me buy a phone

DomainK

he meant how is the phone? :giggle:
:doh: It is good for me. I don't play games on the phone. I won't suggest this phone if you like to use many apps. Worst aspect of windows phone is that you cant share videos and music via bluetooth. Lack of file manager will also hurt a lot. You can share only images via bluetooth. Lumia series comes with unlimited subscription of nokia music and most of their music files are around 1 MB, so with decent internet connection you might not miss sharing with Bluetooth. Moreover lumia 720 comes with non-removable battery.

Can someone suggest a good sub 10K Android phone?
Throw in 2-3k more and get a Samsung galaxy s advance. Else you can go for Sony xperia E. And if you are open to Indian or Chinese brands there are plenty of options.

I'm waiting for some new feature or two before I get an upgrade. I've had 3 phones in the last 10 yrs: -basic talk+text color Nokia -Another Nokia for talk+text+2 MP camera+storage for music -Galaxy S, a very good smartphone that's served well for 3 years The best phones these days still do the same stuff (3G/4G web, apps, GPS etc) better but nothing's fundamentally changed for quite a few years. Seems like I'll hang on another year, possibly two on the Galaxy S. Anyone tried 5 or so years on a single device ? Why did Steve Jobs have to die so early, who's gonna innovate for us now :hitler:

Amazon to slash price of HTC One to $99 on June 14 HTC's flagship phone will be available from Amazon for just $99.99 on Friday, June 14. But the sale lasts just for the day.

Those of you eyeing the HTC One can score the phone for half off the usual price courtesy of a one-day sale at Amazon. On Friday, June 14, the retail giant will sell the HTC One for $99.99, a hefty discount off the usual $199.99 price tag. Buyers will be able to find the phone through Amazon's Cell Phones & Accessories page. But you'll need to be quick -- the sale itself will last just for the day. The offer is good for customers new to AT&T or Sprint. Existing AT&T and Sprint subscribers who qualify for an upgrade can buy the phone for just $79.99. Both color versions of the HTC One will be available, including the silver and black models through AT&T and the silver and black ones through Sprint. The $99 deal naturally requires the usual two-year contract with either carrier.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57589178-94/amazon-to-slash-price-of-htc-one-to-$99-on-june-14/