The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

thats a boast' date='not a confession :beee:[/quote'] I knew this was coming. :cantstop: Seriously no intention to boast, Lord. I don't know what all the hype is about. Its not such a great car. :dontknow: Mere legs bhi dhang se nahi pohochte accelerator par :cantstop:

I knew this was coming. :cantstop: Seriously no intention to boast, Lord. I don't know what all the hype is about. Its not such a great car. :dontknow: Mere legs bhi dhang se nahi pohochte accelerator par :cantstop:
woh tumhari problem hai, car ki nahi :headshake:

I knew this was coming. :cantstop: Seriously no intention to boast, Lord. I don't know what all the hype is about. Its not such a great car. :dontknow: Mere legs bhi dhang se nahi pohochte accelerator par :cantstop:
dont worry I will drive it for you :icflove: I have started 'admiring' you even more after knowing of the Merc :love:

Confession: There are times I log onto the padosi forum and am quite impressed with the quality of discussion. I have'nt registered, just browse through threads from time to time and every time I've done so I found myself wanting to read more and more. I guess a lot of their 'sensibilities' are cos most are pakis based outside Pakistan. That said their emphasis on religion in the chit chat forum is downright irritating. har jagah dekho these people are obsessed with religion!

Are Merc's in general not all that great or was that comment reserved for your Merc?