End of bjp jdu alliance ,sharad yadav quits as NDA head

vayuu1

If people are moved then whats the issue? Do you think Modi doesnt know about people moved out of this issue? How can he rekindle something already dead? may be he is just paying homage to tradition. Why can't you give him the benefit of doubt? :winky:
because he (or others) are not so naive as to believe that Modi is merely going there with the entire RSS,VHP contingent to pay "homage" to the site. In fact just last week Amit Shah came to Lucknow and said clearly that the party would revive the Ram Mandir issue - now, you may not believe him but I think that statement coming form him is as good as coming form Modi.

because he (or others) are not so naive as to believe that Modi is merely going there with the entire RSS' date='VHP contingent to pay "homage" to the site. In fact just last week Amit Shah came to Lucknow and said clearly that the party would revive the Ram Mandir issue - now, you may not believe him but I think that statement coming form him is as good as coming form Modi.[/quote'] When it happens let us see,in Politics everyone will have a game plan.Modi cant wish to be PM by just entering the contest he must have some plan,but definitely he is not a fool to think Ram mandir issue will take him to PM seat. What i am wondering is why people worry when the issue is dead and people moved on.Do you people think Modi is powerful enough to make this an election issue?

If people are moved then whats the issue? Do you think Modi doesnt know about people moved out of this issue? How can he rekindle something already dead? may be he is just paying homage to tradition. Why can't you give him the benefit of doubt? :winky:
Yes I am sure Modi just wants to visit the temple for the deity's blessing. :giggle: Like I said, one would have to be incredibly naive or wilfully ignorant to not realize the communal angle behind the visit to the temple just after being elevated.

Yes I am sure Modi just wants to visit the temple for the deity's blessing. :giggle: Like I said, one would have to be incredibly naive or wilfully ignorant to not realize the communal angle behind the visit to the temple just after being elevated.
Communal angle means what? what do you think going to happen?

When it happens let us see,in Politics everyone will have a game plan.Modi cant wish to be PM by just entering the contest he must have some plan,but definitely he is not a fool to think Ram mandir issue will take him to PM seat. What i am wondering is why people worry when the issue is dead and people moved on. Do you people think Modi is powerful enough to make this an election issue?
The act is willfully communal in nature irrespective of the impact of the act. Why does it matter? Just rewind back by a 11 years, and you would know the reason.

The act is willfully communal in nature irrespective of the impact of the act. Why does it matter? Just rewind back by a 11 years' date=' and you would know the reason.[/quote'] What about in between 11 years? The date or plan for visit itself is not fixed,still people start imagining bloodshed.

The Gujarat chief minister was to have visited Ayodhya on June 20 to attend the Amrit Mahotsav the VHP is organising to mark the 75th birthday of Ramjanmabhoomi Trust chairman Mahant Nrityagopal Das and his 50 years as a mahant. The June 19-22 event includes prayers and a daylong yagna. Mahant Das, who had sent an invite to Modi on June 14, said the Gujarat chief minister called him yesterday. “He said he was busy with other engagements and wouldn’t be able to make it,†the mahant, who has been at the forefront of the temple movement, said from Ayodhya
waiting for the spin.

Like I said' date=' it doesn't matter if there's no single drop of blood shed ; what matters is the intent.[/quote'] There is a function. Modi is/was invited for that function. What's the 'intent' part i am not understanding here?

JDU certainly has shown its hypocrisy. And it's very disappointing as an Indian. These regional parties (Bihar) almost shows if minorities alone exist in India. There is a larger part of India and even Muslims being shown as minorities can both legally and logically be debated. But given they have made the decision, it cannot be changed. One thing is for certain, there can absolutely be no fault of BJP here, it's all JDU and their flawed thinking.

In 80s Atal Bihari Vajpayee used to be considered communal, in 1998, he was seen secular, in 1990s, Advani used to be considered communal, now he is seen secular, and in 2013, Modi is considered communal, he will be seen secular too a few years down the line. Indian politics and the hypocrisy. :giggle: Same Nitish Kumar was praising Modi to every corner in 2003. Where was the secular Nitish when he became CM by BJP's support for first time? Didn't they have Modi then? Weren't they communal back then? PS: The word opportunistic should be replaced by Nitish in the dictionary.

In 80s Atal Bihari Vajpayee used to be considered communal, in 1998, he was seen secular, in 1990s, Advani used to be considered communal, now he is seen secular, and in 2013, Modi is considered communal, he will be seen secular to a few years down the line. Indian politics and the hypocrisy. Same Nitish Kumar was praising Modi to every corner in 2003. Where was the secular Nitish when he became CM by BJP's support for first time? Didn't they have Modi then? Weren't they communal back then? PS: The word opportunistic should be replaced by Nitish in the dictionary.
Nitish has got the secular certificate from Prime Minister yesterday for which he has shown his gratitude

In 80s Atal Bihari Vajpayee used to be considered communal, in 1998, he was seen secular, in 1990s, Advani used to be considered communal, now he is seen secular, and in 2013, Modi is considered communal, he will be seen secular too a few years down the line. Indian politics and the hypocrisy. :giggle: Same Nitish Kumar was praising Modi to every corner in 2003. Where was the secular Nitish when he became CM by BJP's support for first time? Didn't they have Modi then? Weren't they communal back then? PS: The word opportunistic should be replaced by Nitish in the dictionary.
I guess you haven't heard of Ajit Singh...

Modi is no Lalu: Why Nitish will struggle post NDA split Also, Modi is loved by the upper castes. And while Nitish might want to flaunt his special status demand as a marker for his development plans, Modi is the chief minister of a state that is hailed for its development. Like Nitish, Modi too is an OBC leader but the latter’s OBC credentials have so far not been used in vote-gathering. However, when Modi travels to Bihar in the coming days, his caste is bound to come up and blunt a bit of Nitish’s edge. BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi has already starting making noises to the same effect. He has gone on record saying that it is high time the country elects its first OBC Prime Minister in Modi. The BJP has started working to undo the damage done by Nitish. It could have an alliance, local level seat adjustment with an erstwhile JD(U) leader, Upendra Kushwaha, a Koeri leader with substantial following. The fact that the BJP will for the first time get to contest in 35-40 seats in Bihar if a deal with Kushwaha is made, has thrown up a bunch of enthusiastic aspirants within the party.
Some key points from the article

And this Nitish talks about elders, what the hell did he do for George Fernandes? He eliminated him completely and cleanly. Nitish and his party certainly lack the consistency and their reasons have little substance. They want to play the "victim" card but it's not at all convincing. All in all, it seems a hurried decision and something not planned for this week. They might have been planning in for long time but it was meant to be executed much later. The timing and their weak planning have left them with a lot of uncertain challenges and more will come out these days.