Best young batsman in world cricket?

Best young batsman in world cricket?  

1. 1.

Which is my point exactly! What's Pujara done to secure himself ahead of others who've already had various tours across the globe?
Who are they in the list? Pujara guy has scored 2 double tons against the 2 best sides in the world and it doesn't matter when and where it comes. Doesn't happen everyday, does it?
No, you're right in the sense that for a relative newcomer to score 2 double tonnes is quite an achievement. Does he come ahead of Faf who's proven himself in Australia, South Africa and England or Root who's proven himself in England, SC and NZ. certainly debatable.
Faf's really test is in the SC, not at Australia or England. Pujara scoring in Sri Lanka or UAE wouldn't make much difference from scoring in India. Similarly, Root hasn't played much in the SC. Root proved himself in NZ? He averaged a pity 17 there. And I've voted for Root over Pujara as he has been decent in SC for a youngster.
No, you're right in the sense that for a relative newcomer to score 2 double tonnes is quite an achievement. Does he come ahead of Faf who's proven himself in Australia, South Africa and England or Root who's proven himself in England, SC and NZ. certainly debatable.
Root's proven himself in the SC ? say what ? Guy's played two freaking innings in India. Yes, he scored a 50. Whopee! far cry from proving himself. Root has played 5 innings in NZ and scored 88 runs. How is that 'proving himself ' ? All these guys are relatively new. IMO, Compton and Pujara have the best defensive technique, Kohli and Williamson the best offensive array and instinct, while in temperament, its clearly Pujara so far. Overall, I'd rank these newcommers on pure progress so far as: Kohli, Pujara, duPlessis, Williamson and Root to round out the top 5
How is someone like Kohli who has played over 100 ODI's and 18 test matches, is almost 25 a 'young batsman'. This is like putting Finn or Broad in a 'best young bowlers' catergory. Yeah, they're both 22 and 26 respectively, but they've already established themselves. I think this should be batsman who have just recently emerged, yet to fully place themselves in world cricket but is putting up a great start. Pujara, Root, Williamson etc.
Because Kohli is not established in tests. He is the most experienced of the lot to international professional set-up though.