Wimbledon 2013

Sachin=GOD

Novak must be feeling the after effects of semi. His serve has been well below par and vlloeying has been mixed at best. Noticebaly trying to keep the pts short with his venturing to the net. Murray OTOH served excellently, and this is a well deserved win. Very surprised its been in st sets but that surely is down to what JMDP did to Novak.

Deserved winner.Murray is a more natural court player and handles pace better. Have him down for the USO
yup,he is a far better fast court player,cincinnati is the fastest court and he has won it along with uso..but i have a crazy feeling fed will surprise everyone at uso.. i still believe fast HC is fed`s best bet along with grass

Usually Djoko rules from Baseline but today he wasn't feeling that confident and was rushing to net to cut points short or was playing slices as Sooda also pointed out. Rallies from baseline take lot out of the body, a single long rally can leave you flat on the court, and the way Djoko was trying to cut short points it was clear that he is tired. Del Potro duel took left Djoko completely exhausted and he didn't have enough in tank to fight out today. Having said that, Djokovic-Del Potro remains best match of the tournament.

You guys don't get it.Murray is a superior player on hard courts. Djokovic on clay and slower hard courts.
Yes of course hence Novak got the better at him at Aus a bit slower there. Murray has always said USO is his fave tourno. Id love to see del Potro win US again

He hasnt' date=' lost two finals to Bekcer and Pat Cash... only Slam he is missing[/quote'] I know that he never won and it was talking point all the time in late 80's whenever wimbledon was around the corner. He can be considered a player who prepared blue-print for curent generation of players like Djoko and Murray.