Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

I rate him in top 5.. Sachin, Sourav, Sanath & Kallis.. not only scored runs.. but took 100+ wkts when team is under trouble.. considering wkts & runs more precisely order would be Sachin-Kallis-Sanath-Sourav
thank u bro.i am really really happy.i watched up cricket only because a player named sanath jayasuriya was playing cricket.hope sanga and jaya get this.
so u r agreeing his 100th 100 is a selfish knock ?? :hmmm: not one .. i had seen him taking 15 or 16 odd balls to move from 99 to 100 vs kenya in a WC match where net RR is precise.. :giggle: kallis natural game is like that .. so cnat comment abt him.. here we r not discussing abt lara or kallis ( but IMO lara too is selfish ).. :finger:
that mean he is naturally a selfish
better than you haters logic :beee:
i am not a hater .. i amm just too honest and may not be politically correct :dontknow: i ll make it very clear for the sachinstas .. IMHO sachin puts his records , milestones slightly ahead of the teams cause.. his 100th 100 is the best proof , and sad that he will always remembered for that selfish innings for the grand occasion :sad:
wat abt sehwag :((
may be in top 10 :dontknow:
i am not a hater .. i amm just too honest and may not be politically correct :dontknow: i ll make it very clear for the sachinstas .. IMHO sachin puts his records , milestones slightly ahead of the teams cause.. his 100th 100 is the best proof , and sad that he will always remembered for that selfish innings for the grand occasion :sad:
again the same logic scoring runs at a sr of 77.55 is selfish ? there so many players who played at even lesser rate throughout their career for years :finger:
Haain? Yeh to kuch zyaada ho gaya yaaar. Tendulkar is special' date=' irreplaceable and once in a generation but common.... you are doing a Sidhoni with Tendulkar here.[/quote'] MTC is very correct. Sachin's influence on the current generation of cricketers is immense. Sport works that way. One true hero can inspire a whole generation to take up that sport and be like him. Sachin's contribution to Indian and world cricket is immeasurable.
may be in top 10 :dontknow: again the same logic scoring runs at a sr of 77.55 is selfish ? there so many players who played at even lesser rate throughout their career for years :finger:
sachinsta brain :giggle::giggle: i never told scoring at low SR is selfish ( infact when i mentioned 100th 100 , you yourself went on defensive abt his SR :hysterical: ).. low SR != selfish .. :poink: sachin plays for records and he blatantly does .. i would groip lara also in that category .. anyway abt that epic 100th 1oo match , in that innings he deliberately slowed to reach his 100th 100 ..
sachinsta brain :giggle::giggle: i never told scoring at low SR is selfish ( infact when i mentioned 100th 100 , you yourself went on defensive abt his SR :hysterical: ).. low SR != selfish .. :poink: sachin plays for records and he blatantly does .. i would groip lara also in that category .. anyway abt that epic 100th 1oo match , in that innings he deliberately slowed to reach his 100th 100 ..
how do you know he slowed down deliberately ? most batsmen tend to slow down when approaching a big score and this same sachin is the only batsman to have scored a century by hitting back to back sixes :finger: by your failed logic sachin must be the only selfless batsman in ODI history for that back to back sixes :damnmate:
MTC is very correct. Sachin's influence on the current generation of cricketers is immense. Sport works that way. One true hero can inspire a whole generation to take up that sport and be like him. Sachin's contribution to Indian and world cricket is immeasurable.
I don't deny Tendulkar's effect on the current generation and agree that it is immense (even the opposition younger generation is in awe of him :haha: ) but some how it came out as - If there were no Tendulkar, there would be no Dravid/Dhoni etc. which IMO is not true.
He didnt deliberately slow down. Even Kohli slowed down because it became difficult for batting. In any case, it was our bowling which lost us the game. Dont blame Sachin for it.
how do you know he slowed down deliberately ? most batsmen tend to slow down when approaching a big score and this same sachin is the only batsman to have scored a century by hitting back to back sixes :finger: by your failed logic sachin must be the only selfless batsman in ODI history for that back to back sixes :damnmate:
watch that innings again .. :giggle: and i have other instance in which he ate 15++ balls to move from 99 to 100 vs kenya in a wc match .. :cantstop: i agree most batsmen slow down when approaching 50 or 100 ( sehwga is an exception ) , but sachin takes this to next leave .. you cant argue in favor or his 100th 100 .. will you ?? :--D