Worst Ever Decision

Was it hariharan i forget who gave kambli? out caught behind against the lankans - raised his finger and goddamn it if i saw it right touched his hat............
There was one of Jadeja as well.He was caught behind and some Indian umpire raised his hand and then adjusted his topi :haha:
Stuart Broad given not out on edging to slip is one of the worst decision I have seen in international cricket. jdUNj_fQUd0 what are other howlers which will come close to this? Please list. Michael Clarke had tried to create a record by himself during Sydney test in 2008 by not walking when he had edged to slip directly. However Symonds not out also remains to one of the worst decision. In non-international cricket nothing beats this one. Don't know how that could happen. Nobody even protested. aBAMDCv5c9A
This one looks like a fixing by batsman and umpire. Look at the batsman watching the umpire even though there is no need to based on his shot He is looking as if he is pleading the umpire to give him out, and then walks immediately.

Dar has given some howlers in his life. He is nothing to write home about. Funny thing is that when he gives a howler, he has this fecked up expression on his face, like "sh*t what did I do", but I think has once said that if he gives someone out, he does not reverse his decision even if he knows immediately he has made a mistake. Now is that Paki or what??

don forget this Koertzen classic!
I saw this yesterday but found the IPL one more funny. But, the best troll umpiring I have EVER seen (intentionally or unintentionally) is by a 3rd umpire. Coincidentally it involves Australia as well, check this out and watch out for Brad Haddin and Michael Clarke's reaction. :laugh: LUgz9btf9Wk
Oh come on ' date=' its sad but the truth is these days no one walks. You think if it were an Aussie batsman say Clarke would he have walked?[/quote'] I don't know Clarke or anyone else but as an audience it's degrading for me to watch things like these where players are not honest especially when batsmen don't walk after something as obvious has a thick edge.
Umpires arent great. DRS isnt great. Usage of DRS isnt great. I dont see a situation where everybody is happy. It can never happen. Players will never consistently walk. Some are genuinely unsure of their dismissal' date=' some trust umpire, some blatantly cheat. How do you manage all the scenarios that might crop up? Its mighty hard. Technology is good I think, but is handled badly by stupid captains (virtually ALL who have used it, have stuffed up many many times). What can be done? 3rd umpire intervening is an option, but that was implemented last season here in Oz domestic cricket, and it was such a farce that it was scrapped mid season. Hopeless situation.[/quote'] why don't they do infinite reviews?! batsman will walk themselves
"He (Dar) always gets the crucial decisions wrong & always has, that's why he's not a great umpire! We all make mistakes & it's a very tough job being an umpire, but when Dar continually makes crucial mistakes why does he keep getting a gig?" - Shane Warne on Twitter

WTIP0mY8VyM

:giggle: ooch