India A tour of South Africa, 2013

mandrop is sh** in front of pujara :giggle:
Not overseas, highest run getter in A tour, highest scorer in a low scoring match where India U-19 were unfortunately eliminated. Cracking matchwinning 151's in Aus with U-19 team. And when we talk about Pujara overseas...:cantstop: Ill stop, don't want to upset you. :(( Just wait and watch when tour comes. And Mandeep will be selected :whack: You can't remove highest scorer from team in next series :whack:
Not overseas, highest run getter in A tour, highest scorer in a low scoring match where India U-19 were unfortunately eliminated. Cracking matchwinning 151's in Aus with U-19 team. And when we talk about Pujara overseas...:cantstop: Ill stop, don't want to upset you. :(( Just wait and watch when tour comes. And Mandeep will be selected :whack: You can't remove highest scorer from team in next series :whack:
pujara was highest run scorer in england and west indies, so go ahead and talk about overseas :good: chokholi and mandrop are sh** in front of pujara :--D mandrop was looking like a joker in ranji semifinal :hysterical:
pujara was highest run scorer in england and west indies, so go ahead and talk about overseas :good: chokholi and mandrop are sh** in front of pujara :--D mandrop was looking like a joker in ranji semifinal :hysterical:
coolstory :whack: I didn't see that match. Since you saw it how was Jiwanjot playing? Was his technique and everything solid yeah? :hmmm:

Guys like Manoj Tiwary, Mandeep, Rayudu, Jadhav, Warrior, Saha ec who could not do well in IPL or did not get games may be the casualties of poor IPl form or 'out of sight, out of mind'. Whereas the likes of Mohit Sharma, Vihari, Kaul, Karan Sharma, Sandeep Sharma even Sanju Samson could get rewarded for their IPl heroics. In any case 2 more months to go for the A tour (scheduled for around July end). My team would be Openers- Dhawan, Mukund, Jiwanjot Middle order - Pujara ©, Rahane, Mandeep, Manoj Tiwary Keeper- Saha Spinners- Rasool, Karan Sharma Pacers- Mohit Sharma, Sid Kaul, Ishwar Pandey, Dhawal Kulkarni, Sandeep Sharma

THIS
GG I agree, but only because he needs to do alot befoire he can reclaim his place. HOwever a A tour does not have to be for greenhorns, it can be for allowing experienced campaigners who have not been to SA- like Pujara and Vijay a chance toi get used to the conditions. Thats what the tour should be used for. Fore me the top 3 should the same as the Senior side. It will serve them well when we tour later in the year. Similarly our bowlers for the senior team tour can be selected based on what A team bowlers do
Guys like Manoj Tiwary, Mandeep, Rayudu, Jadhav, Warrior, Saha ec who could not do well in IPL or did not get games may be the casualties of poor IPl form or 'out of sight, out of mind'. Whereas the likes of Mohit Sharma, Vihari, Kaul, Karan Sharma, Sandeep Sharma even Sanju Samson could get rewarded for their IPl heroics. In any case 2 more months to go for the A tour (scheduled for around July end). My team would be Openers- Dhawan, Mukund, Jiwanjot Middle order - Pujara ©, Rahane, Mandeep, Manoj Tiwary Keeper- Saha Spinners- Rasool, Karan Sharma Pacers- Mohit Sharma, Sid Kaul, Ishwar Pandey, Dhawal Kulkarni, Sandeep Sharma
Id Send Vijay instead of Jiwanjot- give him a chance to know how wickets there play. Think Jadeja should go too for that reason, because he will almost surely be in the senior squad- and even in the XI- come December Let Jiwanj have another good FC season before an A team cap. Rohit instead of Mandeep- he needs to be playing senior team cricket sooner rather than later, again lets give him the experience... Also Karan Sharma, for all his fine IPL showings, has an ordinary FC record and Nadeem should be rewarded for the season he had in Ranji

Still think mine are the best squads.. :D FC matches: Vijay, Dhawan, Pujara, Rahane, Rohit Sharma, R Jadeja, Saha, Rassool, S Ahmed, P Singh, I Pandey Mukund, Rayudu, Nadeem, S Kaul, D Kulkarni Ltd overs matches : Pujara, Rahane, Mandeep Singh, M Tiwary, Rayudu, Saha, Binny, Rassool, Mohit Sharma, S Wagh, S Kaul Mukund, J Saxena, Parthiv, D Kulkarni

GG I agree' date=' but only because he needs to do alot befoire he can reclaim his place. HOwever a A tour does not have to be for greenhorns, it can be for allowing experienced campaigners who have not been to SA- like Pujara and Vijay a chance toi get used to the conditions. Thats what the tour should be used for. Fore me the top 3 should the same as the Senior side. It will serve them well when we tour later in the year. Similarly our bowlers for the senior team tour can be selected based on what A team bowlers do[/quote'] both Vijay and Pujara were there in SA tour,so they are not completely alien to the conditions