Noodles Fan?

Rajiv

Are the ones you are referring to come in cup form ? or are they in packet form , so we have to boil them ? I would be grateful to anyone who can introduce me to a cup veggie noodles.
the ones that I posted.. the ones that are made in america have beef in em the ones that are imported are vegetarian.. or the other way round :confused_smile:

BTW, i dont know if u guys know this maggi has launched some new flavours in India.. Maggi Rice Noodles - available in 3 flavors: Shahi Pulao, Chilly Chow and Lemon. Pulao ones are really good :D Also, has anyone tried the Saudi Arabian Maggi? It is much much much much better than Indian Maggi :D

the ones that I posted.. the ones that are made in america have beef in em the ones that are imported are vegetarian.. or the other way round :confused_smile:
Thanks Holy.. now to go and find these noodles. P.S - Excellent Avtar ! :D Poor Priyanka !

Momos as in dumplings? You can get them in the frozen section in lots of supermarkets. I live in an Asian ghetto so everywhere I turn there are boba tea shops and sushi houses lol. Check your local Asian grocer....ask your chinkis for recommendations :D

Get japanese Udan noodles ( check local asian market). Then for soup/broth, just buy packaged vegetable broth. Heat a couple of cups of that, add in soy sauce, chili (flakes or paste), a bit of rice wine vinegar all to taste . Dont need to salt it since the soy sauce is usually salty enough. drop in some assorted veggies ( get the frozen mixed veg packets and thaw half a cup out). Bring to a boil and heat until the veggies are semi-soft, drop in the noodles. In 4-5 mins the noodles will be done. Top with a spoonful of sesame oil and you will have the best noodle soup in the world! Warms you up nicely for the winter. Bonus: Add cubed tofu for a more satisfying and protein rich one pot meal.

Get japanese Udan noodles ( check local asian market). Then for soup/broth, just buy packaged vegetable broth. Heat a couple of cups of that, add in soy sauce, chili (flakes or paste), a bit of rice wine vinegar all to taste . Dont need to salt it since the soy sauce is usually salty enough. drop in some assorted veggies ( get the frozen mixed veg packets and thaw half a cup out). Bring to a boil and heat until the veggies are semi-soft, drop in the noodles. In 4-5 mins the noodles will be done. Top with a spoonful of sesame oil and you will have the best noodle soup in the world! Warms you up nicely for the winter. Bonus: Add cubed tofu for a more satisfying and protein rich one pot meal.
' nice simple recipe there. but that's not junk food though. :P

lol yeh sab to maggi ke saath bhi ho sakta hai