Life after marriage.

Number

What the heck?? :confused: You're getting engaged tomorrow and you haven't yet bought decided what you'll be wearing. :whack: This alone should be grounds for annulment. :D I had my engagement attire in place 2 months before my engagement. Also had a back up dress, just in case I saw many others wearing the same colour. :D
Very smart move....:hatsoff:

So to balance out the unfairness of some men this law goes to the other extreme. The law sees only the liars and crooks. It refuses to acknowledge the men who are fair. So the law is saying' date=' be a liar and a thief because that's what we think men can be in India and that's the only way you will get a fair deal if things go wrong in your marriage. You have to cheat her first and then when the law gets you everyone will get justice. The rest of you are idiots or don't even exist cause that's how things roll in india.[/quote'] I have already written what I think is right. I am just explaining why the women's group felt the need for this law based on what I have seen on tv. Not everyone kills for dowry...but the law was required because no matter what ...there was no sign of change. Now we can keep crying but instead of blaming the law...it is more fair to blame the bastards who are responsible for setting fire to women for money. The same goes for reservation. Had we not been so unfairly and blatantly biased....we would not be suffering now. People who opposed the laws should have taken some time out to protest the atrocities.Instead of fighting against the law...these men's right gps should fight for stricter laws for offenders and for plugging loopholes. That would make sense.

I am leaving in couple of hours. Waiting for my friend to show up. :nervous:
:two_thumbs_up:Best Wishes....don't just depend on your friends opinion.He is probably as bad as you:P...ask the smartest looking girl/women around for opinion.....:icflove:

:omg:Nikky...the girl will look like a princess and you will look like :P Go man,leave icf....go get yourself something to wear.
Without wanting to sound judgmental, an engagement is (in most cases) a once in a lifetime event. Most girls would want to dress their best and would appreciate the guy also taking some trouble. I don't think its 'cool' at all to have a 'oh look at me I couldn't care two hoots about my dressing at my own engagement' look. In many ways its disrespectful to the girl. Ideally the two of them should talk to each other about what they are supposed to wear. Nikki bawa me is seriously disappoint. :(( I get terribly :mad: if me and my husband have to go for an engagement/marriage ceremony/reception/walima of freinds/ relatives and I'm well dressed and he just decides to wear a jeans, a shirt and some blazer. Irks me no ends.

Without wanting to sound judgmental, an engagement is (in most cases) a once in a lifetime event. Most girls would want to dress their best and would appreciate the guy also taking some trouble. I don't think its 'cool' at all to have a 'oh look at me I couldn't care two hoots about my dressing at my own engagement' look. In many ways its disrespectful to the girl. Ideally the two of them should talk to each other about what they are supposed to wear. Nikki bawa me is seriously disappoint. :(( I get terribly :mad: if me and my husband have to go for an engagement/marriage ceremony/reception/walima of freinds/ relatives and I'm well dressed and he just decides to wear a jeans, a shirt and some blazer. Irks me no ends.
huh.....I am the one who is making the adjustments to early engagement. Unlike me, she is a busy person and not available in Hyderabad after Sunday. Now I need to ensure she does not assume that I am a pushover. :nervous:

The really good ones are like that only:--D Mine went minimalistic(meaning simple ...not like Borat:--D) even for the shaadi. I prefer the I don't care guys to the metro sexual lot ......:P

huh.....I am the one who is making the adjustments to early engagement. Unlike me' date=' she is a busy person and not available in Hyderabad after Sunday. Now I need to ensure she does not assume that I am a pushover. :nervous:[/quote'] S Kumar ki suiting & shirting hain na... Or go for Sherwani.... :nice: