Life after marriage.

Number

Not just her birthday, her mom/dad/sister/brother/cousin/anybody depending on the mood or time of the month Anniversaries are pretty big too. :pray: In fact, anything that was told while you were not paying attention to (watching TV or driving in busy traffic), and it comes up again and if you mention hearing it for the first time..you are in very big trouble..
:two_thumbs_up: :icflove:
Forgetting dates is not just a guy thing....girls do that to.You also note down the b'days of everyone on your side and her side too.Lay in wait for her to make a mistake.....:D You can use it to your advantage too...but first you have to remember the dates ...:P Use your mobiles to remind you.... >>>Anniversaries are pretty big too. :pray: they are the biggest.
The problem is remembering those dates as soon as we wake up from bed. I even forget the day of the week in morning, until I go out of the house and someone clarifies me :((

My mother and my grandma are together for close to 30 yrs and IMO they get along very well.. But my mother don't like FIL who wasted lots of money in drinks in his life.. IMO there ll be no issues if one can completely dominate other :roti: In our case my mother is the boss to my grandma.. In my younger days I can always expect some pocket money from my grandma when I don't get it from my parents which makes my mother go :mad:
Same pinch. :(( my grandpa used to say without physical work, meat and drinks, he won't survive. People will faint if they knew how much land he sold for puny amounts (for drinking and touring) throughout his life :giggle: A common story for many ppl in my community. :sad:

:--D Please answer so I can protest accordingly. Oh bloody white text .. So here it goes Telengana hai hai :protest: :whack: :wall: :protest: :whack: :wall: :protest: :whack: :wall: :protest: :whack: :wall:
Totally :agree: Telangana tha,hai aur hamesha rahega. :two_thumbs_up: :finger: