Siddle a veggie

you need to re read my post. I have said a series of plant proteins. IE not sticking to a single type of plant protein. IE various pulses. That should provide you with all the different types of proteins you need. For example different legumes have different types of proteins within them.

you need to re read my post. I have said a series of plant proteins. IE not sticking to a single type of plant protein. IE various pulses. That should provide you with all the different types of proteins you need. For example different legumes have different types of proteins within them.
G_B - You said "absorption rate of animal proteins is harder than plant protein". It is the other way round - animal protein is easier to absorb than plant protein as they contain all amino acid profiles. A combination of plant protein may or may not contain all amino acid profiles. Therefore, they are "incomplete". In this post, you are now referring to the fact that a plant protein diet (based on high variety) can compensate an animal protein diet - I agree to this but it is different than the criteria of absorption rate you mentioned in your previous post. But, this does not show that plant protein > animal protein in terms of "absorption rate" (AR). IF AR is your criteria to evaluate the two different types of protein (this criteria was set by you :) ) then animal protein is better than plant protein. On another criteria (for example - amount of fat ingested), animal protein would fair inferior to plant protein. In short, there is no way to suggest that one is better than the other - it depends on the objective function you're looking at.