West Indies A tour of India, 2013

Chandan

Doesnt mean much it's a freaking A tour FFS :facepalm: Geez dude you have some low expectations
Then how does his failure today mean much? :facepalm: Blame the effing BCCI for not scheduling tests for such a long period of time. How else are you supposed to judge him? We all can see how big your expectations are despite consistent failures from dadaji Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Then how does his failure today mean much? :facepalm: Blame the effing BCCI for not scheduling tests for such a long period of time. How else are you supposed to judge him? We all can see how big your expectations are despite consistent failures from dadaji Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
So blaming the BCCI now huh? And where did Dadaji come in between this. The phast bowler hasnt played a test in ages. Blame everyone but Pujara :headshake:
So blaming the BCCI now huh? And where did Dadaji come in between this. The phast bowler hasnt played a test in ages. Blame everyone but Pujara :headshake:
What kind of Lahori logic is this? How are you supposed to blame a player for 7 months of no tests? It's the board's responsibility to schedule tests. You do know that, right ? For you, it's only blame pujara because you don't like his batting. Well bad news for you, he's here to stay :finger: Dadaji came into this because despite failing for 2 consecutive years, his Bhakts walk around with false belief that he'll start scoring again. The same Bhakts don't give credit to players who do score and get the job done. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If he wasn't so freaking injury prone, he would have played more tests. And yeah blame the player who is trying to make 50000 runs soon for his country and worship a 24 year old with 35 year old legs, who with way things going, will be lucky if he plays WC 2015 and beyond. He is already not in the plans for the ODI team. And I full heartedly agree with that decision. You need to man up and face the reality, son. :boss:

If he wasn't so freaking injury prone, he would have played more tests. And yeah blame the player who is trying to make 50000 runs soon for his country and worship a 24 year old with 35 year old legs, who with way things going, will be lucky if he plays WC 2015 and beyond. He is already not in the plans for the ODI team. And I full heartedly agree with that decision. You need to man up and face the reality, son. :boss:
Making runs for his country :rofl: :rofl: If that was the case, he would have retired 2 years ago because he certainly hasn't done anything in the past two years. That same 24 year old with so called 35 year old legs batted straight for 16 hours without getting out against Monty and Swann. Yeah he's the problem with our team :facepalm: You gotta man up and face the fact that dadaji is the albatross, not pujara :finger: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free