Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

as of now there are two confirmed groups 1) Kamya, Pratyusha, Armaan and i think Tanisha will join because of her feelings for Armaan :sick: 2) Gauhar, Kushal Andy may join Gauhar but still sketchy on Sangram.... Shilpoorva are in a world of their own. the rest are basically up for grabs

as of now there are two confirmed groups 1) Kamya, Pratyusha, Armaan and i think Tanisha will join because of her feelings for Armaan :sick: 2) Gauhar, Kushal Andy may join Gauhar but still sketchy on Sangram.... Shilpoorva are in a world of their own. the rest are basically up for grabs
Andy and sangram wont join any groups i feel. Sangram is hillarious sometimes , last night he said "Mein doubt of benefit de raha hoon". :hysterical: And Ratan is playing silently, but speaks up when needed, she will surely do something in the coming episodes:winky:. Looks like Tanisha really likes armaan but can't say anything about armaan. And the PDA couple is too much :sick: Shilpa is a psycho. And kushal is getting jealous of the model Asif. His reactions when asif was flirting with gauhar was awesome. :cantstop:

Elli Avram my new crush. Kya lag rahi hain :love: :woot:
She is very cute....just the right amount of bubbly.....:two_thumbs_up: @Aaku...dear you need to show up more often on this thread.....itni padai likhai bhi kis kaam ki....:P Sangram's singing is hilarious.:haha:

@Aaku...dear you need to show up more often on this thread.....itni padai likhai bhi kis kaam ki....:P Sangram's singing is hilarious.:haha:
parhayi khatam, naukri ke liye dhakke kha rahi hu :((
@Aaku shallow relationship lagta hai' date=' very sad. And it's clear Appu is the one with the looks in the relationship.[/quote'] yaaaaa, haircut bhi suit kar gaya launde ko :nice: should gain some weight thoughh

How can a husband wife share a bed in front of so many cameras and other people when there is no chance of any action....:omg:unless you are a completely thanda couple.:hysterical::hysterical: waisay ...from my experience with people...the couple that indulges in the most desperate PDA are the least active :winky:in real life.
:hysterical:

@Aaku shallow relationship lagta hai' date=' very sad. And it's clear Appu is the one with the looks in the relationship.[/quote'] Shallow relationship nahi ...some couples are like this only. They may actually have a very solid relationship ....just not passionate.They may actually be very happy with each other.But inki chumma chaati badi forced lagti hai......yuck!! @Aaku.....awwww.....masti waale din khatam....:icflove: Abhi pocket money milta hai ya yoh bhi band????:(( All the best for the job hunt!!!:two_thumbs_up:jaldi mithai kilana....in the food waala thread.

Shallow relationship nahi ...some couples are like this only. They may actually have a very solid relationship ....just not passionate.They may actually be very happy with each other.But inki chumma chaati badi forced lagti hai......yuck!!
As long as neither of them ever wants more from their most intimate relationship they will end up being a happily married couple into their old age. And India mein, with our arranged marriages, we have a long tradition of such marriages. :laugh: