Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

Gauhar plays the game with good spirit.. tries to complete all task with some level of dignity. She is a better player among all. Wasnt afraid of standing against sallu n bb.. The point I dont get is how she is gelling so well with Kushal.. (I guess opposite attract etc.) cuz Kushal is someone who is exactly opposite.. pounces on weak.. quits the game as soon as it get lil tough.

Aijaz khan dho dho kar maar raha hay sangram ko , sangram is ko apni tareef samajh raha hay ... :cantstop: Andy gadhay kay magar much kay Aansoo ... :hehe: Arman ki khuwahish pori ho gai sab ka dada ji bannay ki, sab ko pasey dey raha hay shopping kay liay ... :haha: Arman treating tanisha like a slave girl... "dafa ho jao" .... Lol .... :hysterical:

I starting to like Gauhar Khan.:((
Gauhar plays the game with good spirit.. tries to complete all task with some level of dignity. She is a better player among all. Wasnt afraid of standing against sallu n bb.. The point I dont get is how she is gelling so well with Kushal.. (I guess opposite attract etc.) cuz Kushal is someone who is exactly opposite.. pounces on weak.. quits the game as soon as it get lil tough.
You guys are just lapping up whatever they are feeding. :headshake:

You guys are just lapping up whatever they are feeding. :headshake:
No boss.. I usually study their psychology and body language. She hasnt talked trash as of yet and makes her stand very clear. Lot of ppl there doesnt take stand against Armaan usually but she does it.. She was stopping kushal and sangram from putting anything with chemical in that box even if it was for Tanisha..

No boss.. I usually study their psychology and body language. She hasnt talked trash as of yet and makes her stand very clear. Lot of ppl there doesnt take stand against Armaan usually but she does it.. She was stopping kushal and sangram from putting anything with chemical in that box even if it was for Tanisha..
What he means is that all the so-called fighting and Gauhar's nice personna is something already planned. Every reality show needs some common characters The hero/heroine, the joker, the token minority (black/gay), the villain, the vamp, the love interest and the irritating character. Others will be door mats who will be shown the door early

Sangram is confirmed nomination for next week.. Aijaz played it brilliantly :cantstop: Gauhar looking embarrassed after all the hulla she made about taking a stand... clearly $$ is more than sticking up for a friend..
More than $s, they have to sign a contract before coming to Bigg Boss. If they leave on their own (And Bigg Boss made it clear that anyone leaving with Kushal would be considered leaving on their own violation) they would be in breach of the contract and will have their pants sued off them. They have to agree to the rules of the Bigg Boss and Bigg Boss being the final authority of all decisions before coming on the show

More than ' date=' they have to sign a contract before coming to Bigg Boss. If they leave on their own (And Bigg Boss made it clear that anyone leaving with Kushal would be considered leaving on their own violation) they would be in breach of the contract and will have their pants sued off them. They have to agree to the rules of the Bigg Boss and Bigg Boss being the final authority of all decisions before coming on the show[/quote'] True.. and Apurva was telling that to Gauhar before she walked out.. and it was getting mute.

What he means is that all the so-called fighting and Gauhar's nice personna is something already planned. Every reality show needs some common characters The hero/heroine, the joker, the token minority (black/gay), the villain, the vamp, the love interest and the irritating character. Others will be door mats who will be shown the door early
When you have so many different personlities then you'll automatically have some hero and villians etc.. BB team picks up different personality to cause drama.. and if that doesnt happen then BB creates tasks, form teams and strategies to create drama.. and nothing wrong in that.. that's why we watch it.. and that's how TRP grows.. However, I highly doubt if BB specificallys tells Gauhar/Kushal to start gaali galoch.. aur fight with x, y and z person.. BB creates that situation but doesnt direct ppl to do so.

Pata nahi...but they were discussing that two wild card entries aa rahi rain ...and he said candy brar hai... Gauhar said...yeh log itnaa bada risk nahi lenge iske sath(kushal) . I need to get a life...:blink:
What i read was that there was a technical glitch during salman episode shooting and housemates were shown caravan video instead of salman. :giggle: