Ishwar Pandey Thread

not 135' date=' but around 130-132. He did bowled 136 few deliveries, but not consistently though. I would say his average pace was around 132 kmp.[/quote'] you probably saw that rest of india match ? he bowled much slower and poorly in that match for some reason maybe it was rhythm or something else but match which was telecasted before maybe it was against mumbai he bowled really well and pace was up too around 135 from what i remember
you probably saw that rest of india match ? he bowled much slower and poorly in that match for some reason maybe it was rhythm or something else but match which was telecasted before maybe it was against mumbai he bowled really well and pace was up too around 135 from what i remember
yeah. Against ROI match. Anyway good to know. We have to see him again after this 7 wicket haul.
He may or may not be good enough for international cricket as of now. Unless he plays ' date=' we will never know. There is a big difference between domestics and internationals.[/quote'] he is best bet we have.. this is what people forget when we talk about these bowlers and batsmen.. all we discuss is who deserves to be in team and not who will be next mcrath or hadlee.. i hate hype but i can safely say this guy is better then other bowlers in domestic cricket and deserves to be in team ahead of lambu