Ishwar Pandey Thread

I have seen Ishwar bowl. For all the hype that always surrounds a new fast bowler coming into the Indian team' date=' he is yet another trundler who struggles to reach 130ks. But good luck to him. He will be lucky to get a game in NZ.[/quote'] If true, that is bad news. ps no idea if true. All will be revealed soon But if this guy rocks up and bowls 128 to 132 while yadav does not even make the odi squad, then I may explode
If true, that is bad news. ps no idea if true. All will be revealed soon But if this guy rocks up and bowls 128 to 132 while yadav does not even make the odi squad, then I may explode
what if he doesnt play and Ishant does n bowls 135+ crap?:hmmm:
what if he doesnt play and Ishant does n bowls 135+ crap?:hmmm:
I am not saying play Ishant instead am I:finger: This should be the group Aaron, Shammi, Yadav, BK. Pick one more of your choice, dont care. Seriously cant selctors identify fast bowlers, not hard. People who bowl 125 to 132 aint gonna do jack. This gus may be quick, I dont know but you get my point But test team is gonna be same like last game, 2 passengers in seam attack
I am not saying play Ishant instead am I:finger: This should be the group Aaron, Shammi, Yadav, BK. Pick one more of your choice, dont care. Seriously cant selctors identify fast bowlers, not hard. People who bowl 125 to 132 aint gonna do jack. This gus may be quick, I dont know but you get my point But test team is gonna be same like last game, 2 passengers in seam attack
was trolling you:giggle: maybe they are not sure of Aaron's fitness yet to last 5 days. As for Pandey,hes good.dont just go by pace. yeah agree,Ishant and Zak are gonna make the XI,no use of discussing all this:((

Not seen him bowl But the more people talk about him and his speeds(they may not be true and wrong on this, wait to see but too many confirming it). I sense a trundler coming. I can feel it in my bones:cantstop: Unakdkunt is tall, unadkunt moves it and accurate. Unadkunt has good FC record and did very well in A tours. But is a trundler and not good enough for international level. Step up to interantional level is a big gap. You need to bowl a heavy ball, in with heavyweights now.

Not seen him bowl But the more people talk about him and his speeds(they may not be true and wrong on this, wait to see but too many confirming it). I sense a trundler coming. I can feel it in my bones:cantstop: Unakdkunt is tall, unadkunt moves it and accurate. Unadkunt has good FC record and did very well in A tours. But is a trundler and not good enough for international level. Step up to interantional level is a big gap. You need to bowl a heavy ball, in with heavyweights now.
Your bones have never been right so I won't worry
The tall (6 feet 2 inches) and strapping Pandey, looks like he might well be a 140-clicks bowler, but he admits that he’s only at about “130 kph†at present. “I’m trying to increase my pace. I want to have an average of 135 kph from my current 130 kph. At higher levels, you need pace. If you bowl at 125 kph or so, you can get by with the new ball, but you won’t be as effective with the old ball. You need to be 135+.â€
http://www.wisdenindia.com/cricket-blog/ishwar-pandey-anvil/72848