Ishwar Pandey Thread

Suyal was as quick as yadav if not quicker in the challengers.
I saw one MI match and i saw a indian left armer bowling fast 140 to 144K and it was super exciting - that guy was Suyal.... i thot he is not Indian at first. i have really high hopes from Suyal......and sorry to say but i dont think i have high hopes from Ishwar. International batsman will eat him up and he will become another VK.
This guy is another trundle Cant believe people were hyping this guy up. Saw a bit of one IPL game and dhoni was standing up to him, yet people want these kind of bowlers in tests. When will indian learn. 81 mph bowlers just don't cut it in international cricket, particularly in tests
when tony comes to england, you'll have opportunity to do whatever you want to tony. don't let this opportunity go to waste baba please don't :pray:
maniac already worried about pishant's future. say some words about pankaj singh as well :dance:
It's time we put the Ishant debate on ICF to rest....it is just common sense whenever Ishant sucks,everyone else sucks too period,but when our bowlers do well,Ishant always stands head and shoulders above every one else-Fact. It is just common sense. Show me a game when other pace bowlers were destroying the opponents and Ishant f***d up the game. Having said that Umesh during England series was the right man to be the spearhead but Dhoni screwd it up,Hence guys like K.T etc have gone postal on him
It's time we put the Ishant debate on ICF to rest....it is just common sense whenever Ishant sucks,everyone else sucks too period,but when our bowlers do well,Ishant always stands head and shoulders above every one else-Fact. It is just common sense. Show me a game when other pace bowlers were destroying the opponents and Ishant f***d up the game. Having said that Umesh during England series was the right man to be the spearhead but Dhoni screwd it up,Hence guys like K.T etc have gone postal on him
hes a 50 test match veteran with an average of 38 and SR of 63. i thought your signature said "No more trolling" :sad:
hes a 50 test match veteran with an average of 38 and SR of 63. i thought your signature said "No more trolling" :sad:
When conditions were good he outbowled ICF Darling Shami and one of the best pace bowlers we produced Zak-In NZL. In S.A-He was the chief destroyer in the 1st innings which set up the game for us. Unfortunately for him he sucked in the 2nd test and 2nd innings of NZL test where every one sucked but I will admit he sucked the most but look at all innings combined and you will get the answer. He was doing well in ODIs before he got faulknered and that is the series where everyone on either side except maybe Johnson got beaten black and blue. He has good overall ODI stats but having said that,he shouldn't play LOI formats anymore but in tests,he deserves a few more games after his recent comeback.
When conditions were good he outbowled ICF Darling Shami and one of the best pace bowlers we produced Zak-In NZL. In S.A-He was the chief destroyer in the 1st innings which set up the game for us. Unfortunately for him he sucked in the 2nd test and 2nd innings of NZL test where every one sucked but I will admit he sucked the most but look at all innings combined and you will get the answer. He was doing well in ODIs before he got faulknered and that is the series where everyone on either side except maybe Johnson got beaten black and blue. He has good overall ODI stats but having said that,he shouldn't play LOI formats anymore but in tests,he deserves a few more games after his recent comeback.
he was so-called spearhead in 2011 england and australia. what happened? the same thing will repeat all over again and we will have same conversation in another 2 years :(( and when you talk about pandey trundling, do you know what speed ishant bowls at?:cantstop:
Dont recall Shami taking 0/143 and 0/164 in NZ.Ishant will take a quick couple of 5 wicket hauls' date='now he will not take more than 12-13 wickets in the next 5 tests[/quote'] What was his economy rate?Not saying that is the benchmark but the very fact that it will tell you he had to bowl a lots of overs and by that I mean a lots because a)one of the opponent batsmen got stuck in on their way to a huge score as well as team total b)All the other bowlers sucked as well I have already agreed he sucked a little more than the others comparitively...but in a good performance of the bowling unit he was a standout,that should give him an advantage no?
he was so-called spearhead in 2011 england and australia. what happened? the same thing will repeat all over again and we will have same conversation in another 2 years :(( and when you talk about pander trundling, do you know what speed ishant bowls at?:cantstop:
Pandey is a nodbody as of now with a trundling pace...when Ishant broke in he was a special talent.....so was the case with Sree,RP and Pathan or even wit Aaron,Shami and Yadav. Pandey has nothing going for him in comparison with any of the names I mentioned