ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

go check my posts - I don't insult or do name calling. I've been asking for Dhoni to be dropped from the test team for a while and thats justified because he has not performed in Test for many years and under him our Test team has not won a single test outside the subcontinent in more than 3 years.
Yeah you don't insult. Only abuse.

Well done Bangladesh for hosting a successful WC T20 There were talks that the WC may be shifted to India or even in SL for political chaos for last couple of months in Bangladesh. But I must say, Bangladeshi political parties and Bangladeshi cricket supporters kept all the political differences aside and worked hard to ensure WC T20 happens in Bangladesh without any major difficulties. The fans have been awesome throughout the tournament. They were cheerful, supportive and sporting. Never caused any problems to any game. Almost every game was sold out except few matches in Sylhet and CTG (which is quite understandable). I think a thumb up should go to Bangladeshi people for the support for all the teams despite their team's poor performance. Well done Bangladesh ! :two_thumbs_up:

Rahane is better than that muchad ki aulaad dhawan. Also bring back gauti plz.
lol....dhawan won us an ICC title...both played a handful of ODI matches ...look where they both stand....Forget about ODIs...even in tests dhawan has better average :giggle::giggle: I don't have any hatred towards rahane but with all his technique he is not able to score better than dhawan