We are like so screwed!!!

fineleg

Armchair critic' date=' who's completely sunk in his/her armchair.[/quote'] oh to criticize this pathetic performance in previous match, followed by yet another one today, we need to have played like 50 Tests :thumbs_up: Continue to enjoy the "great indian batting" that will ensue :haha:
oh to criticize this pathetic performance in previous match, followed by yet another one today, we need to have played like 50 Tests :thumbs_up: Continue to enjoy the "great indian batting" that will ensue :haha:
I will. I suggest you go to sleep, coz you're not gonna enjoy it anyways...:haha: (I'm giving you the benefit of doubt,by saying that you WONT enjoy it if we're 30/5)

I didn't see the match. 317 and 299, it looks like a close match. If Dravid or Yuvraj had clicked, we would have won. We needed 28 runs in last 2 overs with 5 wkts in hand, we didn;t finish it well. I don't see the reason for the over reaction. Agreed the last match performance was pathetic. But why cry over this match. Really, it looks like there is a problem with fans as such. They expect the world out of the mediocre team and then abuse them over not reaching those high expectations.