Well played India!

Bumper

No shame in this loss. This is the kinda fight we all expect to see from this team. Sending Dravid up the order was a big blunder. Him & Ganguly just stalled the momentum, causing too much pressure to build. Overall a good performance. Chasing 320 vs the world's best team, is almost impossible, but atleast we came close.

SRT, Uthappa and Dhoni batted really well. Ganguly was "ok" ish. Its unfortunate that most teams dont rely on "sheet anchor" - but our team needs one. So, ok for now I suppose that we have to put up with 60-70 strikerate range while chasing 318. DRAVID - Sleepwalking while batting, dropping catches etc. Yuvraj Singh - clueless against spin, and today in general clueless against Mitchell Johnson as well Sreesanth - no business in ODIs - drop him from squad. Bowling - we give 300+ to Aussie pretty much EVERY TIME :-(

SRT, SG led india perfectly, our middle order failed to capitalize on that brilliant start. Its sad that we had to be on the losing side. But anyways, SRT and SG played like they were young and determined to hit a nail on Ausi's head :(

if we keep saying.. ''well played'' after games like this.. then dont know what your standards are frankly.. missed couple of key catches.. after getting well into game with advantage of 130+ with no loss with healthy run rate.. and still losing game.. i dont think i would say 'well played''........ couple of startegic blunders in batting order..

Won't go as far as saying well played to a team that has been outplayed in 5 out of the 6 ODIs but i do see a bit of potential. Guys like Uthappha' date=' Pathan, Chawla and RP Singh will all end up being very useful ODI cricketers.[/quote'] Don't be so harsh on us, man. We got outplayed in only 4 out of 6 ODIs!!:P
if we keep saying.. ''well played'' after games like this.. then dont know what your standards are frankly.. missed couple of key catches.. after getting well into game with advantage of 130+ with no loss with healthy run rate.. and still losing game.. i dont think i would say 'well played''........ couple of startegic blunders in batting order..
Veer, You hit the nail on its head. Barring a few players who tried hard, the rest were too mediocre.