Indian deputy consul general arrested in US on visa fraud charges

maniac

If US had cared about UN' date=' we would not have had a Iraq situation. We have seen an Arab Spring in Iraq.[/quote'] the fudge sake, after what the USA did with Raymond Davis diplomats in the USA should have the freedom to do whatever they want

Yes' date=' the prosecution has to prove it in court. Here, the government believes her (maid). It was the prosecution had to make arguments, show evidence to prove the indictment. [b'] DK, who had to prove it otherwise to go free.
false. This is not the nutbar frogland ( france). You as a defendant have to prove NOTHING in court. You don't need to prove innocence. The prosecution needs to prove guilt. That is the standard procedure for all criminal proceedings.

Still no contacts of full time live in maids for $1300 despite the advertising in the thread. :((
Mate, i call BS on that. I spend a lot of time in Vancouver, the most expensive city in North America to live in (yes, far more so than NYC) by far the most expensive city-wide real estate property market in north America. And we find live in maids for 1500 dollars a month plus room & board all the time. That you cant find one in a *****hole like New Jersey, is simple skullduggery from your part.

Mate' date=' i call BS on that. I spend a lot of time in Vancouver, the most expensive city in North America to live in (yes, far more so than NYC) by far the most expensive city-wide real estate property market in north America. And we find live in maids for 1500 dollars a month plus room & board all the time. That you cant find one in a *****hole like New Jersey, is simple skullduggery from your part.[/quote'] Minimum wage in NJ is $7.25. Assuming an 8 hour work day, which will always be more for a live in maid, in reality, that is $58 per day. Assuming a 25-27 day work month, $1200-$1300 per month will not even be in legal compliance.